- ‘Today’ Al Roker Has More Health Problems, Surgery Soon - March 25, 2023
- Ginger Zee Gets Trashy With Hubby In Daring Outfit - March 25, 2023
- Scheana Shay Admits She Has ‘Worst Judge Of Character’ - March 25, 2023
Al Roker and his wife Deborah Roberts are on vacation in Puerto Rico. She flaunted her swimsuit body for all of Instagram to see. Keep on reading for the details and see the shot for yourself.
Al Roker & Deborah Roberts in Puerto Rico
The beloved couple has been sharing photos from their trip. They went on a family trip to the Ritz-Carlton Reserve in Dorado Beach located in Puerto Rico. Fans are getting FOMO from their sunny vacation. Deborah and Al Roker are spending time with their son Nicholas, who is on Spring Break.
The Today Show weatherman posted several photos from their trip. The trio posed together in front of the incredible swimming pool and ocean views. Deborah showed off her swimsuit body. Al Roker’s wife wore a black, white, and green striped one-piece bathing suit. Her husband wore a gray “Team USA” T-shirt with blue trunks.
Nicholas wore similar blue printed swim trunks. In another photo, Deborah took a selfie of herself in her swimsuit. This time, she paired her beachy look with a navy blue baseball cap and black sunglasses. Deborah smiled at the camera.
“So hard to leave Dorado Beach reserve, a favorite…” Al Roker wrote in the caption of his Instagram post.
Fans were happy to see the couple doing so well. They took to the comment section to react. As you can see, fans are loving family photos.
- “Beautiful pics!! So glad you guys got away!! Love u Al!!”
- “The entire Family looks like each other. Enjoy!!❤️“
- “Beautiful island, looks like everyone had a great time. Nick is getting so handsome. Al you and Debra look so relaxed. You both need and deserve this mini vacay. 🙏❤️❤️❤️🌹🌹🌹“
- “Looks heavenly and you all look so relaxed and refreshed. Super jelly over here.“
- “Great place to vacation!”
Today Show co-host sparked concerns
In November 2022, Al Roker sparked concerns among Today Show fans. He was rushed to the hospital for multiple blood clots in his lungs and legs. The meteorologist was in and out of the hospital for the duration. Al made his big return to the morning show in January 2023.
He shared that he had to undergo a seven-hour operation. Al Roker felt that it was complications from COVID, which he caught in September 2022. Deborah expressed her concern about him as well. Meanwhile, fans have been worried about her since she took a break from social media due to her own health.
What are your thoughts on Al Roker’s wife Deborah flaunting her swimsuit body? Do you love the photos of their family trip? Sound off below in the comment section.
Check back with TV Shows Ace for more news on Al Roker.