Sister Wives star Robyn Brown has been called different names by fans. While some call her manipulative, others dub her obnoxious. However, lately, fans feel that the reality star might be bipolar as well. Why do they think so? Keep reading to find out the details!
Robyn Brown Wishes Her Previous Marriage Never Happened
After the TLC show aired Season 17, the drama has been more intense than ever. While Christine has been the subject of interest this season, Robyn has been at the receiving end of fans’ anger. However, some have also shown interest in her past before she was a part of the plural family. Why did she leave her ex-husband? Turns out, the mother of five had a good reason to leave him.
Robyn married Kody in 2010 and said she wished they could have been together from day one and that her previous marriage never happened. She was very excited to share her life with her three wives and Kody. Although the 44-year-old hasn’t talked a lot about her past life, she did make it clear that she doesn’t regret divorcing her ex-husband.
Robyn Brown Left Her Ex-Husband Because Of Abuse
Robyn married David Jessop in 1999 when she was 21. They divorced about 10 years later. Although divorce and remarriage aren’t unusual, it is uncommon for a father to relinquish his parental rights to allow the new husband to adopt his children.
However, Robyn thinks it was justified. She said, “Just to clarify, I do not tolerate my kids getting bullied. I ended my first marriage because of abuse. My kids come first ALWAYS.”
Robyn Brown Had $10,000 Debt From Victoria’s Secret Purchases
Talking about the subject of her divorce, fans took to Reddit to discuss if the story is really true. The OP wrote, “This is probably not popular in today’s ‘believe all women’ world but I don’t buy Robyn’s abuse story for a second. Why?”
They further their reasons for not believing Robyn’s story in form of pointers and wrote
- We know that she rewrites history
- We know that she victimizes herself in every situation
- Her kids saw their dad alone after they separated AND after they were adopted when he had no legal right to see them. Does anyone really think Robyn of all people wouldn’t scream abuse in a divorce to make him look bad and keep him from the kids?
- HE filed for abuse. HE signed off his rights voluntarily. How many abusers willingly give up their control over someone?
Agreeing with the OP, another Reddit user said that they don’t blindly believe Robyn especially after she has been seen being manipulative and selfish on camera. They also talked about her VS debt stating, “She also put herself in $10,000 worth of Victoria’s Secret debt while responsible for three young kids.”
A third claimed, “Sounds like bipolar spending to me. I’m bipolar. I’d know.”
Do you think Robyn Brown is bipolar? Sound off in the comments and do not forget to watch Sister Wives every Sunday on TLC.
- Big Brother Unveils Its Newest Twist: ‘Big Brother: Reindeer Games’ - November 22, 2023
- Michael Strahan Looks Sad After Returning To ‘GMA’ - November 17, 2023
- North West’s Harsh Words Upset Kim Kardashian And Designer - November 16, 2023