- Amy Halterman Suffering From Postpartum Depression? - March 25, 2023
- ‘1000-Lb Sisters’ Amy Halterman In Violent Situation, Calls 911 - March 25, 2023
- Paedon Brown Breaks Silence About Christine’s New Man - March 24, 2023
Christine Brown enjoyed a date night and royal treatment over the weekend. And, she wanted her 1.1M followers to know all about it!
Christine Brown enjoys royal treatment
The TLC star is over the moon as she continues to experience what it is like to finally be in a healthy and loving relationship. Over the weekend, she received the real royal treatment from her boyfriend David Woolley as they enjoyed what looked like a cozy date night together.
Christine Brown shared a photo of herself snuggled up close to her boyfriend David as they sat in the booth of some sort of eating establishment together. Both Christine and David had huge smiles on their face as they snuggled close for the photo.
She penned in her caption: “I can’t express how amazing it’s been to have David in my life. He’s an incredible man and he treats me like his Queen.”
Using hashtags, Christine reassured her 1.1M followers she was “unbelievably happy” and loving this life of hers as she embraced being a queen sitting beside her king, David.
Her boyfriend David later shared a screenshot of this sweet date night moment on his own Instagram Stories with a train of large red heart stickers on top of it.
Fans are here for this loving relationship
In the comments of her Instagram post, there is nothing but love from fans who adore finally seeing her in a healthy and loving relationship. Some fans, however, are still continuing to remind David to “be careful” and “take good care” of Christine as there are A LOT of eyes watching him closely. Here’s some of what fans had to say in the comments of this sweet post:
- “This is what a relationship should be and you finally get to feel what it’s like to a man’s only queen.. you deserve this.. so happy for you both.”
- “You mean he’s not out to steal all your money?! we are all so happy to see you being treated the way you deserved! Thank you for sharing your life with us.”
- “Girl you deserve all the happiness in the world!!”
On Reddit and Facebook some fans admit they are growing a bit tired of the constant lovefest on Christine’s Instagram profile. They are glad she is happy, but they wished she would stop acting like she had something to prove to someone with the constant posting.
What do you think of the latest David Woolley update? Let us know in the comments!