Jade Roper Tolbert, YouTube

Jade Roper Tolbert Reveals Terrifying Experience

Bachelor, Bachelor in Paradise, Bachelorette, News, Reality TV

Jade Roper Tolbert of Bachelor in Paradise had a scary experience she shared with her fans recently. After an unsuccessful run on  Chris Soules season of The Bachelor, she decided to try her luck on the beach. Jade found love with Tanner Tolbert in the Season 2 of BIP and is one of the franchise’s great success stories. The couple has three children and shares their lives with their followers.

She’s had some wild moments with her family and fans have been there every step of the way. Tolbert gave birth to her second child accidentally in a closet. The family also nails their Halloween costumes every year. As we reported, Jade hasn’t ruled out having a fourth baby. It’s always on her mind, but she said right now they are in a holding pattern.

Her most recent Instagram post is an adorable video of her three kids piled on the floor together laughing. She captioned it, “is there a way to slow down time?” Fans loved getting to see her cute kids. However, recently, Tolbert had a scary experience that had her fans worried about her. She shared the details on her Instagram stories.

What Happened To Jade Roper Tolbert?

Jade Roper Tolbert shared a post on her Instagram saying her morning started out on a bad note. Tolbert got stung by a bee and she is allergic. The reality star and her husband had to go out to find an EpiPen according to Bachelor Nation. There was a shortage so she didn’t have one at her house. Once she started experiencing symptoms including, “a racing heart, dizziness, and a hoarse voice” they knew they needed help fast.

Jade Roper Tolbert, Instagram
Jade Roper Tolbert and Family, Instagram

The couple headed to urgent care to get treatment. Fans were worried, and it took a while to get an update. A few hours later she shared she didn’t have to use an EpiPen and now had some in case of future incidents. She said the doctor gave her antibiotics and she’d have to have a tetanus shot.

Why Was This Incident So Scary?

Jade Roper Tolbert has been stung before, and the outcome was a lot more serious. Last year she got stung by a wasp and it gave her cellulitis. Cellulitis is a severe bacterial infection. She thanked all her fans for their nice messages. Jade said you never know what’s going to happen when you’re dealing with allergies. It could have been a lot more serious, but fans are glad she’s ok.

Jade Roper Tolbert, YouTube
Jade Roper Tolbert, YouTube

She said she felt better and was just a little dizzy. Read more about Jade’s closet baby incident here. Read more about Jade’s behind-the-scenes scoop on Bachelor in Paradise here. Comment with your thoughts down below.

Articles You May Like

Will TJ Holmes & Amy Robach’s Relationship Implode On Itself?
Audrey & Jeremy Roloff Welcome New Family Member
‘Shark Tank’: Where To Buy Collars & Co
‘My 600-Lb. Life’ Geno Dacunto 2023 Update: Where Is He Now?
‘LPBW’: Tori Roloff Fires Back At Trolls

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *