Death continues to swirl around The Today Show host Al Roker as he was forced to say goodbye to another dead loved one recently. The heartbroken man took to Instagram over the weekend to reveal his family was mourning a tragic loss. Who passed away? Keep reading for the details.
Heartbroken Al Roker says goodbye to another dead loved one
A heartbroken Al Roker took to Instagram over the weekend as he was forced to mourn the passing of his sister Patricia. The TV personality explained that he found a tiny glimmer of comfort in the fact that his sister was now in a better place with his mother, Isabel. Sadly, Al’s sister passed away after suffering from a stroke.
‘Boo’ (short for Buddha because she would fold here hands on her belly when she was a baby) leaves a devoted husband, Nigel, her twins Kaizon and Kailene, sons, Langston and Adam and a beautiful grandson, Easton.”
Al attached a beautiful photo of his sister to his touching tribute on Instagram which can be seen down below:
View this post on Instagram
He previously said goodbye to a dear friend
As those who have been following all news related to Al Roker know, he was also forced to say goodbye to a dear friend who passed away. The talk show host was in the hospital recovering from blood clots when he learned his friend Mark Traub passed away. As TvShowsAce previously reported, Mark was a longtime crew member for The Today Show. And, he had only retired from the show a handful of years prior to his passing.
Instagram reacts to death of Al Roker’s sister
In the comments of the post, Al Roker’s 884K Instagram followers were just as heartbroken as he was. His followers continued to send prayers and well-wishes as they noted his family was going through a really rough patch right now between the continued deaths and his health struggles. Here’s some of what his followers had to say in the comments:
- “So sorry for your loss 🙏🏻 I know you and your family are going through a difficult season right now. May you find peace and comfort.”
- “I’m so sorry Al. Continued prayers for you and your family. May God comfort you.”
- “I’m so sorry for your loss Al praying for you and your family during this time.”
Rest in peace, Patricia.
- Julian Sands’ Aerial Searches Continue, Hiking Partner Speaks Out - February 4, 2023
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson’s Mom In Serious Car Crash - February 4, 2023
- Todd & Julie Chrisley Initially Barred From Communicating - February 3, 2023