Whoopi Goldberg snitched on her boss as they tried to make an early exit from the daytime talk show. She tried to close out the show on Tuesday’s broadcast of The View. Once the show came back from commercial break, the co-hosts discussed the following day’s guests. Whoopi paused the show when she noticed something happening behind the scenes.
When the camera panned over to her, she was in a state of shock. She fell silent as she was focused on happening. Whoopi called out someone for trying to leave the show early. Read on to learn more and to see what happened next.
Did The View host snitch on her own boss?
Whoopi Goldberg called out a crew member for making a quick exit. She joked that they were “stuck in here now” and asked them if they were in a rush to leave the door. Her former co-hosts Sara Haines, Joy Behar, Sunny Hostin, and Alyssa Farah Griffin looked over to see what she was looking at. They couldn’t help but laugh at what they were seeing.
Whoopi Goldberg snitched on their boss for leaving early. She said: “That’s right. That’s our boss. Well, one of them.” Sara laughed out loud as Whoopi closed the show with the usual outro. The camera never panned over to who she was speaking to behind the scenes.
It’s unclear which one of their bosses were trying to leave the show. Previously, Whoopi Goldberg called out the producer who gave her a stern warning about a joke that she made. She didn’t look happy when The View returned from commercial break. That’s when she had to explain herself and said that she was just a comedian who was making a joke.
Fans frustrated with Whoopi Goldberg
There have been a lot of conversations about Whoopi Goldberg over here on TV Shows Ace. Most are fed up with her and want her off the show. For some reason, the actress has fans worked up about her recent behavior and comments. However, there have been some who are supportive of the co-host.
- “I love Whoopi and everyone on that show please forget about what happens all my friends watching it.”
- “Whoopi Goldberg is a moron. No one knows what will come out of her mouth. And she is offensive. No idea why she still has a job!”
- “I think Whoopi Goldberg is brilliant!”
- “She doesn’t need the show, the show needs her.”
- “She is offensive often. Somehow the network doesn’t have the courage to get rid of her.”
What are your thoughts on Whoopi Goldberg calling out her boss? Have you ever wanted to leave work early? What are your thoughts on Whoopi? Sound off below in the comment section.
Check back with TV Shows Ace for more news on Whoopi Goldberg.
- Pete Davidson Hooking Up With Sexy Emily Ratajkowski? - November 28, 2022
- ‘Gold Rush’: Who Is Tony Beets’ Son Mike? - November 28, 2022
- ‘Impractical Jokers’: Who Should Replace Joe Gatto - November 28, 2022