Today staffers are revealing who Hoda Kotb really is behind the scenes. This comes amid the news of her rumored feud with co-host Savannah Guthrie. Even the viewers at home could sense the tension between them. Both fans and staffers have chosen sides.
Some of those crew members are speaking out about their experiences on the morning talk show. They revealed that they were siding with Hoda amid the feud. Read on to find out why and to learn more.
Today staffers are choosing sides in the feud
One of the Today Show staffers has picked a side amidst Hoda Kotb’s feud with Savannah Guthrie. An alleged source told The Sun that they are on #TeamHoda. The staffer called the co-host their “absolute favorite” because she is “so warm to friendly” to the people behind the scenes.
Hoda Kotb pays attention to the staffers. She talks to them and asks them about their day. She also holds Q&A sessions with the summer intern staff. There have been previous stories of people who’ve had a good experience with meeting the Today Show host.
The anonymous staffer told the outlet that Hoda has a “great mentor off-camera.” She remembers everyone’s name at heart. While they revealed what they loved about Hoda, they failed to share anything about Savannah. It’s unclear whether the source thinks Savannah has a cold demeanor in comparison to Hoda.
Savannah has been the center of scrutiny lately. Some fans have called for her to be fired from the show. There are others who think Hoda should get the boot as well. Insiders claim that the two “can’t stand each other” when the cameras are off.
Hoda Kotb’s feud with Savannah Guthrie?
Today Show fans can notice the tension during the live broadcasts. They can’t stand seeing the two powerful ladies not get along. As TV Shows Ace previously reported, they wish that Hoda Kotb and Savannah Guthrie would put their differences aside for the sake of the show.
- “The tension between Hoda and Savannah is pretty thick.”
- “I used to watch NBC but just couldn’t take Hoda and Savannah at all anymore. They play for themselves and not the audience.”
- “They both need to be fired if they can’t along. [It’s] not all Savannah — innocent Hoda is showing her true colors.”
- “Savannah and Hoda act like drunk aunts and treat their guests like children by only saying, ‘Oh wow,’ or ‘That’s awesome,’ over and over again…”
Some fans are threatening to boycott the show because of the obvious tension. They prefer to watch the friendly hosts over at Good Morning America. What are your thoughts on the Today staffer siding with Hoda Kotb? Which side are you on? Sound off below in the comment section.
Check back with TV Shows Ace for more news on Hoda Kotb.
- ‘The View’ What Did Joy Behar Do To Get Called Sl*t? - September 24, 2022
- ‘The View’ Joy Behar Mocks Celebrity, Gets Called Out By Co-Host - September 24, 2022
- ‘The View’ Tear-Filled Sara Haines Defends Actions Of Friend - September 24, 2022