Fans want Hoda Kotb and Savannah Guthrie to be fired. They’re changing their tune after they wanted the two co-hosts to reconcile their fractured work relationship. Hoda and Savannah are at the center of feud rumors. Both reports and fans claim they don’t get along.
People have been scrutinizing their on-air behavior. It was previously assumed that Savannah was the one who had an issue with Hoda. However, fans think both of them are “not so innocent.” They noticed a “selfish” moment took place in a recent episode of the Today Show.
Read on to find out more about this incident.
Today fans slam Hoda Kotb and Savannah Guthrie
Savannah Guthrie and Hoda Kotb have been under fire for their on-air behavior lately. Reports suggest that the two “can’t stand each other” even though they remain civil in front of the camera. Fans started to wonder if the rumors were true when Savannah went missing from her seat for several episodes. The two are back together, but there is an apparent tension between them.
Some Today Show fans are sounding off on Twitter. They think the talk show should give Hoda Kotb and Savannah the pink slip for their latest on-air behavior. Some fans can’t help but notice how awkward their broadcasts are when they sit next to each other. Others noted that they act phony in front of the cameras.
- “The tension between Hoda and Savannah is pretty thick.”
- “I used to watch NBC but just couldn’t take Hoda Kotb and Savannah at all anymore. They play for themselves and not the audience.”
- “They both need to be fired if they can’t get along. [It’s] not all Savannah — innocent Hoda is showing her true colors.”
- “Savannah and Hoda act like drunk aunts and treat their guests like children by only saying, ‘Oh wow’ or ‘That’s awesome,’ over and over again…”
Is there any truth behind feud rumors?
Savannah and Hoda Kotb have kept a united front despite the rumors. During Friday’s broadcast of Today Show, many Twitter viewers expressed their disappointment. They noticed the awkward moments that have increased with Savannah’s return. However, others think the ladies are doing a good job at remaining amicable.
- “It is shameful what Savannah and Jenn are doing to Hoda. She is who I admire out of the three. Good Morning America from now on.”
- “I’m boycotting the show because of it.”
- “I commend both of you for trying to get past whatever has been going on with you two.”
- “Both of you are professionals, with incredible gifts to The Today Show family! Remember, you two have helped us through all dark days! 40-year viewers here.”
What are your thoughts? Do you think there’s any truth to the feud rumors between Savannah and Hoda Kotb? Do you think they should be fired? Sound off below in the comment section.
Check back with TV Shows Ace for more news on Hoda Kotb.
- ‘The View’ Joy Behar Mocks Celebrity, Gets Called Out By Co-Host - September 24, 2022
- ‘The View’ Tear-Filled Sara Haines Defends Actions Of Friend - September 24, 2022
- Wendy Williams Inside Source Gives Drug Abuse Rehab Update - September 24, 2022