Tonight at the end of When Calls The Heart fans were thrown for a loop with how things changed. The love story between Lucas and Elizabeth just might be over. The #LucaBeth fans are really upset and went to Twitter to share their thoughts.
What Went Down On WCTH
It was revealed during the finale tonight that Lucas would be running for Governor. This was what the people wanted and they thought he would win. Elizabeth acted like she was totally okay with him running, but at the last minute, she made it clear that she didn’t want to leave Hope Valley. It looks like these two might be over and a wedding might never happen. That is pretty shocking considering that they were the great love story last season of WCTH. Season 10 started out like there would be a wedding this season, but that never happened and it is clear that it won’t be happening now.
— JennyisaHeartie 🐱🍷💖🦄🧙🏻 (@GryffindorJenny) October 9, 2023
Fans React To Finale
Fans of Elizabeth and Lucas went to Twitter to share their thoughts and they were not happy. Here is what some of them had to say:
- Wish I hadn’t watched now……… #LucaBeth
- #LucaBeth I hope you decide to have a live video after this episode. I’m so disgusted after 10 seasons that they wasted our time. It’s maddening. I’m done
- WCTH is dead to me. I hated this season and I hate the new show runner. Brian lied to us. Elizabeth and the show just lost all its integrity. What utter garbage.
- #Hearties #Lucabeth I hope Lucas wins and gets his own show. I will wait til Episode 12, but right now I am done with the show. I hate Elizabeth’s character and I really hate Nathan the snake.
- Then why put us hearties through the whole beautiful engagement scene .. while we wait for the wedding in all of S10 only to find out she breaks off her engagement.. #hearties #lucabeth #WCTH #nowedding
- I had every hope that E&L would come back together after this episode, but now I’m just dumbstruck. #hearties #lucabeth
— Matt Roast 🧛♂️ (@HeyMattRoast) October 9, 2023
Are you upset over the way that things ended with Elizabeth and Lucas tonight on When Calls The Heart? Sound off in the comments below and don’t miss the Season 10 finale next week on Sunday night at 8 p.m. CST on Hallmark. The show has already been renewed for another season and has started filming, but a release date hasn’t been revealed.
- Judge Loses Patience Arrests Ryan Edwards Once Again - December 5, 2023
- Who Is Worth More Gerry Turner Or Theresa Nist? - December 4, 2023
- ‘Golden Bachelor’ Gerry Turner’s Shocking Net Worth - December 3, 2023