Janai Norman is getting her footing at GMA3. She’s been co-hosting the third hour of the morning show with Whit Johnson and Gio Benitez. She admitted that she feels close and comfortable with her co-anchors. It makes it hard for her to remember that she’s on air. Keep on reading to see what she has to say.
Janai Norman shares hilarious clip with fans
On Friday, December 30, 2022, Janai Norman took to Twitter to share a clip from a segment about virtual reality headsets. She co-hosted the live broadcast with Whit Johnson and Gio Benitez. During the segment, Janai interrupted Whit while he was talking. She was trying to finish what he was saying.
“You’re supposed to throw on your VR headsets and party like an NBA superstar to ring in 2023,” Whit explained before adding, “And if you…”
“Wait!” Janai Norman spoke up.
“Can you let me finish?” Whit asked her.
Gio laughed at their interaction. Janai Norman immediately apologized to Whit. She then allowed him to speak before joking that her New Year’s resolution is to never interrupt him again. Janai admitted her mistake in her tweet.
“When you’re so close to your co-anchor you start talking like you forgot you’re on TV. Interruptions… shade & all,” Janai Norman tweeted.
When you’re so close to your co-anchor you start talking like you forgot you’re on TV. Interruptions..shade & all 🤭😂 pic.twitter.com/eJADfd4Dty
— Janai Norman (@janai) December 30, 2022
She shared with her fans that she feels so close and comfortable with her co-anchors that she forgets they’re on the morning show. It doesn’t feel like work to her. Fans took to her tweet to react to the scene. Most of them loved their candor and wanted them to replace Amy Robach and TJ Holmes.
- “I have to say the 3 of you are so funny! It’s almost like watching bff’s just being awesome. Like it should be! Personally I think ABC might want to reconsider who the power anchors are? Just saying…“
- “So funny. The three of you are my favorite combo when things get juggled around. Wish you three were together more often.”
- “I lol’d wayyy too much at this… it’s obvious you all get along really well with each other…”
- “You and your co-anchors have the best chemistry. Love to see it.”
TJ Holmes & Amy Robach were suspended from GMA3
Janai has been co-hosting GMA3: What You Need to Know alongside Gio. TJ Holmes and Amy Robach remain off-air. The two co-anchors were known for getting cozy both in front and behind the cameras. In late November, photos and videos of the two around New York went viral.
ABC suspended them as a result and launched an internal review into the alleged affair. It’s unclear whether they will return to the show. GMA3 will return on Tuesday, January 3 at 1:00 p.m. ET. Fans can tune in to the show live to see who will sit behind the desk.
What are your thoughts on Janai Norman feeling comfortable and cozy with her co-anchors? Do you agree that the trio has great chemistry with one another? Sound off below in the comment section.
Check back with TV Shows Ace for more news on Janai Norman.
- Does Taylor Swift Have Bad Blood With Jill Biden? - February 7, 2023
- Kylie Jenner Shocks Fans With Location Of New Mansion - February 7, 2023
- Kourtney Kardashian Begs Fans To Buy Her 1k Dollar Gift Basket? - February 7, 2023