LPBW fans are in agreement that Tori Roloff is a sorry excuse for an educator as she continues to fail her daughter Lilah. In chatter across multiple social media platforms, fans are in agreement it is painfully obvious that Lilah Roloff has some sort of neurological delay. Likewise, some fans suspect she may even have autism. At the very least, she has speech delays and fans are furious that Tori Roloff isn’t doing anything about it.
Tori Roloff ripped for ignoring Lilah’s needs
On LPBW, fans watch in pain as both Tori and Zach Roloff use baby talk when they are having a conversation with Lilah. Fans find this so painful because the parents use a much more mature tone and vocabulary when speaking to Jackson.
For the most part, fans are in agreement that Lilah’s communication should be a lot further along. And, they can’t wrap their minds around why Tori and Zach have not taken her anywhere to be evaluated regarding why her speech is so behind. Moreover, however, fans also recognize that her speech might not be as delayed as it was if her parents didn’t cripple her with baby talk.
In waves, LPBW fans haven’t had kind things to say about Tori or Zach regarding the Lilah situation. Here’s some of what frustrated fans are saying about these parents:
- “Tori and Zach seem reluctant to put Lilah in speech therapy and I can’t figure out why. Is it denial? Pride? Both?”
- “Speech therapy is fun for kids and the sessions are only half an hour each. I hope they change their minds because I don’t see Lilah’s delay suddenly going away.”
- “I don’t understand her reasoning. I think maybe she feels like she can do it herself and she would feel sort of ashamed if she couldn’t help her.”
Ultimately, fans think the shame of admitting something might be wrong with Lilah is holding Tori and Zach back from getting her the help she needs.
Do you think, as an educator, Tori Roloff should have noticed all of Lilah Roloff’s delays and gotten her medical attention for it? There is tons of research that suggests early intervention with children struggling with speech or other neurological delays is most effective.
Likewise, it is usually when a child is placed in a classroom with peers that a teacher notices the delays. So, why is it that Tori Roloff, who is an educator herself, continues to ignore these blatant cries for help from her daughter? Share your thoughts in the comments down below. And, keep coming back for more Roloff news.
- Todd & Julie Chrisley Won’t Speak On The Phone For 7 Years - February 6, 2023
- ‘LPBW’: Lilah Roloff Passes Out While Tori Snags A Quick Shower - February 6, 2023
- Chase Chrisley’s Fiance Emmy Giving Her Love To Someone Else? - February 6, 2023