The Today hosts had a sweet reunion amid the boycott. They returned to the front desk after fans had a riot on social media. They threatened to boycott the show amid the constant host rotation revealed in recent weeks. On Wednesday’s broadcast of the Today Show, Al Roker, Craig Melvin, Dylan Dreyer, and Sheinelle Jones returned to their normal seats.
They appeared at the big table during the third hour of the morning show. They talked about their reunion. Read on to learn more about the boycott and to see what the co-hosts had to say about being back on the show.
Fans threaten boycott against talk show
For the past few weeks, Today Show fans have threatened a boycott. They were upset to see that most of the co-hosts were out, sometimes all at once. They’re tired of the cast shakeup every morning. Viewers would like to see a return to normalcy after a summer that’s been filled with rotating seats. The fans took to Twitter to voice their opinions and boycott the talk show.
- “So @CarsonDaly9, @SavannahGuthrie, @hodakotb, @craigmelvin, and @alroker all have the week off?”
- “Uhhh… where is everyone on @TODAYshow? No @SavannahGuthrie @hodakotb @alroker @craigmelvin.”
- “Until The Today Show gets a consistent line-up of hosts, I’m boycotting.”
- “Why should we even watch @TODAYShow if the hosts are just going to be out all the time?”
- “On NBC’s Today Show this morning, there was no Hoda Kotb, no Savannah Guthrie, no Craig Melvin & no Al Roker. They should have called it ‘The No Show.'”
All the co-hosts were together for the Halloween episode that took place on Monday, October 31. This year’s theme was Las Vegas entertainment acts. Savannah and Hoda went as Cirque du Soleil performers. Al Roker was Sammy Davis Jr. while Craig Melvin was Mohammad Ali and Sheinelle Jones dressed as a showgirl. Jenna Bush Hager was Celine Dion while Carson Daly was David Copperfield.
Today Show co-hosts reunited and it feels so good
On Wednesday’s morning live broadcast, the Today Show looked like its normal self. The usual group of co-hosts gathered together at the big desk. They were happy to be back together again. Al Roker was excited that it was Wednesday. The entire group shouted that it was “hump day.”
“Everybody’s back!” Sheinelle said. Craig jumped in and said: “We’re all back at the table this morning, this is nice.”
The Today hosts even like it whenever they’re back together. What are your thoughts on the constant rotation of the co-hosts? Do you get sick of it as well? Or, do you like the shakeup that it provides? Sound off below in the comment section.
Check back with TV Shows Ace for more news on the Today Show.
- Fans Shocked By What Audrey Roloff Allowed Ember To Do - November 26, 2022
- Farrah Abraham Crosses Uncomfortable Line With Sophia - November 26, 2022
- Kardashian Fans Floored As North Live Streams Supervision Free - November 26, 2022