Kyle Richards opened up about The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 12. The show ended on a sour note on Wednesday, October 26. The three-part reunion concluded with no closure in sight. It was so dramatic that there was no cast photo after the show.
The Bravo star ended up in tears. She cried for two hours after her sister Kathy Hilton made an appearance. Kyle kept claiming that everything was her fault and is always her fault. Even though Kathy did hug her, she didn’t comfort her younger sister.
She just wished that Kyle Richards would’ve defended her against Lisa Rinna. Find out why the RHOBH star says there are still “lessons to be learned.”
Shares statement on RHOBH Season 12
On Wednesday, Kyle Richards shared a statement ahead of part three’s reunion. She shared a photo of herself in an all-white outfit. In her caption, Kyle opened up about what she learned after she walked from RHOBH Season 12. She also admitted that there are many lessons left.
“It’s just a show they said …it’ll be fun they said, 😵💫” Kyle Richards joked in her Instagram post. “Tonight the Reunion part 3 is here. Thank you for watching this season. It’s been rough no doubt. There have been good times and bad times. As I walk away from this season I will try to focus on the good.”
She thanked those for “being supportive and calling me out when needed.” Kyle admits that she needs it and there are “always lessons to be learned during these challenging times.” She’s positive that she “will learn and grow” from each season. Now, she wants to move onto more positive experiences.
However, Kyle Richards didn’t reveal whether she’s returning to the show. She was hesitant about it, especially long before Season 12 started airing on Bravo. As for Kathy, she has no interest in returning to the reality star. If Lisa Rinna and Erika Jayne are back next seasons, she wants no part in it.
RHOBH fans want Kyle Richards to apologize
However, fans aren’t impressed with Kyle Richards’ message. They want an apology from her and the Fox Force Five for their behavior this season. Kyle tried to repair her friendship with co-star Sutton Stracke for lying about having a miscarriage. She also questioned Crystal Kung-Minkoff’s feelings about Sutton’s statements on race.
Kyle Richards also wanted to know how Crystal lost 14 friends at once. She also didn’t defend her sister against Lisa Rinna, who went after her all season. Fans are fed up with the cast after this season. Here are just some of the comments:
- “Kyle, I like you, but you need to stop stirring the pot. Be empathetic and kind to others. Sometimes you were not nice to Sutton, Garcelle, and Crystal.”
- “We shall see if you learned anything!!”
- “The thing is though, it could have been fun. It could have been just a show. But your castmates chose to take it to another level and we as the audience responded accordingly.”
- “It’s a tv show but your family is on it and Rinna seems determined to ruin things…“
- “You need to take a back seat for a while. Your quest for fame has backfired.“
What are your thoughts on Kyle Richards’ statement about RHOBH Season 12? Do you think she should’ve issued an apology for her behavior this season? Do you think she should take a step back from the show? Sound off below in the comment section.
Check back with TV Shows Ace for more news on Kyle Richards.
- ‘GMA’ Fans Bored To Tears, Want ‘Fake’ Hosts Fired - December 4, 2022
- ‘The View’ Whoopi Goldberg Slams Frivolous Hot Topics? - December 4, 2022
- Todd & Julie Chrisley Feel ‘Unfairly Targeted’ & ‘Ripped Apart’ - December 4, 2022