Janelle Brown’s son Robert Garrison Brown has a lot to be proud of. Confused by the Robert? That is completely understandable. Most Sister Wives fans affectionately have grown to know him simply as Garrison. He is one who stands up for his beliefs and works hard to achieve his goals. However, now he is showcasing an amazing talent and fans cannot get over how great he is.
Garrison Brown Wows With Photography
Janelle’s son has been impressing fans for a long time. Yet, it is his knack for capturing a moment through the lens that is leaving his followers in awe. Recently, he took to his Instagram to share a few ph0tos plus a short video he took. He captioned it: “3 bears seen, none photographed so here’s the photos of the lake.”
Fans were so taken by his talent that they had to comment on his postings:
- “You are a talented photographer! (Thought it for awhile!)”
- “How beautiful…love your pictures!!”
- “Beautiful. Ansel Adams for the 21st Century.”
- “Wow really pretty area- the pictures are gorgeous”
- “Omg boy! U need to start selling your pictures!!!! Ur losing out, seriously!!!!”
- “These are incredible! The last one looks like an actual painting!”
Most of Garrison’s Instagram is filled with his adventures in which he is constantly capturing memorable moments. Though he has settled down, he seems to find the most piece with a camera in hand. This is a far cry from the tumult he faced the last few years/seasons with his father, Kody Brown.
Rising From The Ashes Of Stress
It has not been an easy time for Garrison Brown. During the pandemic, he was working all of the time while living with his mother Janelle. Additionally, his brother Gabe and sister Savanah were living there, as well. However, his father Kody had imposed these extremely strict pandemic protocols on the family, it became torture. He actually contemplated having Janelle evict Garrison and Gabe. Yet, she refused and stood her ground. Though Gabe was in college, Garrison had already done his time.
He served in the National Guard and never asked the family for anything. The core reason he was staying with his mother was so he could save up for a down payment on a home. Garrison was extremely close and, as of the beginning of 2022, he had gotten his own place in Arizona. Yes, his relationship with his father is strained but he is not alone. This may or may not play out in Season 17 of the series. In any case, Janelle should be extremely proud of the man he has become.
What do you think of Garrison Brown’s photography? Let us know in the comments.
- ‘Sister Wives’ Logan Brown’s Fiancee Helping To Expose LuLaRoe? - September 26, 2022
- ‘Sister Wives’ Fans Says Meri Brown Glowing In Sexy New Look - September 25, 2022
- ’90 Day Fiance’ Paul Staehle Strips Down To Black Adult Diaper? - September 25, 2022