Fans of the Today Show are angry with the morning show. They’re calling out production for always shoving this co-host in the back of the group segments. Find out why they want this co-anchor to become the “front and center” of the show.
Savannah Guthrie injures her ankle
As TV Shows Ace previously reported, Savannah Guthrie injured her ankle during a jazzercise segment. She took to Instagram to share a clip of the incident, which took place during a live broadcast. On a recent episode of the Today Show, Savannah showed off her incredible physique in a gray tank top and colorful leggings.
She was having a good time while dancing and running around. Unfortunately, that fun came to an end when she hurt herself. She admitted that her ankle rolled over on itself. Some of the fans took to her Instagram post to wish her well.
- “Those tricky ankles — once they’re compromised. Ugh. Hope you’re back to full speed soon.”
- “Loved this. So sorry about your ankle! Ouch!!”
- “Oh no!! Get well.”
This comes just weeks after Savannah hit herself in the head with a pickleball paddle. She was also called out by Today Show fans for being too clumsy. She joked to physical therapist David Endres that she’s probably the first person “who’s hit their head with a pickleball racket.” As Savannah takes a break from the show, some fans are slamming the show for pushing this anchor in the back.
Today Show slammed for always putting co-host “in the back”
In that same jazzercise segment, Today Show fans noticed that co-host Sheinelle Jones stood behind the instructor. Meanwhile, Savannah was “front and center.” Fans think the two should’ve switched places. Both Savannah and Sheneille took part in the routine, while all the focus was on Savannah.
As she spoke with the instructor, Sheneille was pushed to the back. The instructor led the group of women behind her. The Today Show fans didn’t know Sheinelle was still there since she blended in with the crowd. The camera focused on Savannah as she messed up her moves during the exercise.
Was Sheinelle Jones snubbed?
Some of the Today Show fans were upset about that segment. They took to Twitter to share their thoughts. While most were concerned about Savannah, others said they wished they could’ve seen Sheinelle dance instead of klutzy Savannah. They noticed that she was snubbed by the show’s producers.
- “Maybe Sheinelle should’ve taken the front instead?”
- “Wondering why they stuck her in the back, but easy to figure out.”
- “Sheinelle was better, definitely should’ve been in front!!”
- “Always sticking Sheinelle in the background, she was on point.”
- “Sheinelle needs to be front and center!”
What are your thoughts on the jazzercise segment? Do you agree that the Today Show always snubs Sheinelle Jones? Do you think she should be front and center? Sound off below in the comment section.
Check back with TV Shows Ace for more news on Today Show.
- Katy Perry Flaunts Long Legs In Yellow Dress & Psychedelic Platforms - May 10, 2023
- ‘WoF’: Maggie Does Vanna White Proud, Pat Sajak Emotional - May 10, 2023
- ‘Today’: Hoda Kotb & Savannah Guthrie Caught Andy Cohen In Lie - May 10, 2023