Tonight was the premiere of On Patrol: Live, which fans have been waiting on forever. It aired on Reelz, which is channel 238 on Direct TV. Fans turned on the show at 8 p.m. CST ready to watch, but didn’t get the return of Live PD that they expected. Instead, they simply got a black screen of the show. It was eight minutes in before the show actually started. Instead of the show, it was just commercials on repeat, though. Hopefully, they won’t be having issues all night with it. This went on for a bit as fans went to social media to express how upset they were the show wasn’t airing tonight.
On Patrol: Live Fans Upset
The fans of On Patrol: Live went to Twitter to share their thoughts. They were pretty upset that their new show wasn’t airing. Here is what fans had to say tonight:
WTF is this?!? You didn’t check whether your channel even works before taking on On Patrol:Live
- What have I missed so far on On Patrol Live? My TV was on a black screen #OnPatrolLive
- I’ve waited 2 years for On Patrol: Live and all I got was a black TV screen.
What is going on? On Patrol: Live is NOT showing. Please fix ASAP!!
- Been waiting to watch On Patrol Live all day. Really cool to see the only action is a Black Screen, spurts of the show like every 15 seconds, and ad breaks. Y’all should read Twitter and see its broken. #OnPatrolLive #OnPatrolLiveNation #BlackScreen
Show Finally Starts For Viewers
The show On Patrol: Live appeared to have finally started for the viewers at about 8:15 p.m. CST. Instead of their show, though, they got a repeat episode of Jail: Las Vegas. Hopefully, when the show starts, it will compare to Live PD and viewers will enjoy it just as much as they did the original show.
This new show is one that viewers have been waiting on for a while. When Live PD was canceled, they begged for its return. There has been a lot of talk about if the show will be the same or different. It will be interesting to see what the fans think of it once the three-hour premiere airs tonight on Reelz. Hopefully, they are able to keep the show going and it doesn’t go back to a black screen once again.
Are you wanting to watch On Patrol: Live? Share your thoughts in the comments section below on this new show.
Update: Dan Abrams shared if you missed any of the show!
- Richard Lewis Of ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ Dead At 76 - February 28, 2024
- Direct TV Not Working? Subscribers Have Issues With Local Channels - February 27, 2024
- Why Isn’t Niall Horan On ‘The Voice’ This Season? - February 26, 2024