Dancing With The Stars producers are having a lot of fun with the themed nights this year. On October 18, we’re going to see another theme. It’s Grease Night!
If you’re a big fan of the musical, you’re going to love Monday night’s new episode. There are going to be so many exciting routines to see!
Grease is the word! Grease Night promises to bring the action
The remaining competitors are really excited about the upcoming Grease Night episode.
“I am looking forward to hopefully a fast song. I’m looking forward to a cute little costume,” JoJo Siwa told Us Weekly. Alan Bersten said he was really excited not to wear a wig next week.
So what does the full setlist look like? We have the full list right here:
- Olivia Jade and Val Chmerkovskiy — Foxtrot to “Summer Nights”
- Melora Hardin and Artem Chigvintsev — Viennese Waltz to “Look At Me, I’m Sandra Dee”
- Iman Shumpert and Daniella Karagach — Viennese Waltz to “Hopelessly Devoted To You”
- The Miz and Witney Carson — Jive to “Greased Lightnin”
- Amanda Kloots and Alan Bersten — Viennese Waltz to “Beauty School Dropout”
- Suni Lee and Sasha Farber — Charleston to “Born To Hand Jive”
- Jimmie Allen and Emma Slater — Foxtrot to “Sandy”
- Kenya Moore and Brandon Armstrong — Rumba to “There Are Worse Things I Could Do”
- JoJo Siwa and Jenna Johnson — Foxtrot to “Look At Me, I’m Sandra Dee (Reprise)”
- Mel C and Gleb Savchenko — Quickstep to “You’re The One That I Want”
- Cody Rigsby and Cheryl Burke — Quickstep to “We Go Together”
Which routine are you looking forward to the most?
The remaining DWTS contestants are dealing with some injuries
Although Grease Night has a lot of promise, many fans are worried about the remaining Dancing With The Stars contestants. Injuries are common in any normal DWTS season, but it’s still never a fun time.
Right now, Kenya Moore is suffering from a rib injury and Cheryl Burke still hasn’t fully recovered from her bout with COVID-19. She’s no longer contagious but says she’s still feeling a lot of after-effects.
- Derek Hough Shares Update After Wife’s Brain Surgery - December 8, 2023
- Christine Brown Reveals How She Really Feels About Robyn - December 8, 2023
- ‘1000-Lb Best Friends’ Meghan & Vannessa Put Rumors To Rest? - December 8, 2023