- ‘DDWTD’ Karen Cuts Teen Darian Derrico Loose – First Taste Of Freedom - June 28, 2021
- Emma Johnston All Teeth, Enjoys Spicy Sweet 16 Bash With Friends - June 28, 2021
- Amy Roloff Says ‘Never Goodbye’ But ‘Til We Meet Again, Dad’ - June 28, 2021
Kelly Ripa seems very proud of her son Joaquin for his recent acceptance at Michigan’s Ann Arbor. He signed on for the wrestling team. It’s been a happy few months for Kelly who’s husband Mark Consuelos returned home from Canada in time for Christmas. Now, they both celebrate their son’s acceptance on the University of Michigan’s wrestling team.
Kelly Ripa posts ‘Sunday’ Michigan ‘vibes’ pic of Joaquin & his dad
We reported that Mark returned from filming for Riverdale in December. He went away for months, but Kelly couldn’t join him in Canada because of the coronavirus. Their nephew joined Joaquin, Lola, Michael, Mark, and Kelly for a celebratory feast. They tucked into tacos and tamales. Maybe they all did the same thing when the news arrived about Joaquin’s acceptance by the University of Michigan’s wrestling team. The news probably thrilled the Live With Kelly and Ryan star.
Kelly Ripa and Mark’s good news about their 19-year-old son came via People. The outlet noted that Mark commented in a post by Michigan University. It said, “SIGNED: Welcome to the family, @joaquinconsuelos! #NewBlue #GoBlue.” Mark popped up a wrestling emoji and later, both Kelly and Mark shared the good news via their Instagram Stories. Joaquin also posted on Instagram and said that he feels very “honored.” So, in the future, expect a lot of “go Blues” from the family. Later, his mom shared a photo on her main Instagram page. She captioned it as “Sunday Vibes.”
Live With Kelly and Ryan fans respond to the post
In the comments section of the post, fans and friends of Kelly Ripa sent their congrats. Plus, a lot of other comments also went in about Joaquin. Dondré T. Whitfield commented, “My bonus brother and bonus nephew. Michigan got a good one!”
Then, Dr. Daryl Gioffre noted, “Congrats, GO BLUE! Chelsea’s alma mater 💙💛 We love Ann Arbor!” Bravo’s Melissa Gorga also popped up a comment. She wrote, “Wow!! So exciting! My sons dream! Good luck! 👏”
Here are a few more comments on the post by Kelly Ripa:
- “My son is a Michigan too!! Go blue! So excited for you and your family 💛💙.”
- “Go Blue!! He’s gonna love Ann Arbor! 💙💛💙.”
- “Maize and blue look good on you guys!!! Go Blue!!!!!💙💛〽️.”
- “Wow! Hard work pays off !!! Congrats!!!”
- “Go big 10! Can’t wait to see him take on the Hawkeyes!”
- “Congratulations so proud of him!!! You must be beaming with pride. He overcame so much and is such a good smart strong boy!!! Great parental guidance.”
Meanwhile, a lot of fans told Kelly Ripa that as he grows older Joaquin looks like his dad’s “twin.”
What are your thoughts on proud mom Kelly sharing the photo of Mark and Joaquin wearing the blue and maize jackets for Michigan? Sound off in the comments below.