Lisa Vanderpump’s new Vanderpump Vegas Cocktail Garden is set to hold its grand opening this weekend. Lisa took to her Instagram to remind folks that the new place has its own Instagram account. So, if you’re dying to know what’s happening, then you can check it out at @vanderpumpvegas. If you wonder about a “soft opening,” judging by some lucky people on Instagram, that already happened. However, if you miss it altogether, Lisa hinted that they may film it, so perhaps we’ll still see it on our screens one day.
Lisa Vanderpump posts cutest picture of a FUR-SURver in Vegas
In her post, Lisa shared the cutest picture of a FUR-SURver. The picture showed her adorable Pomeranian pup, Puffy at a serving station. Lisa captioned it with, “We’re almost done with the finishing touches! Puffy’s Palace @caesarspalace is coming together…” In the background, we can see shades of purple, pinks, and blues. The place looks awesome and here’s what some people who managed to get there ahead of the opening said:
- @Scm**: “Went there last night! It was awesome!!!”
- @Fsu**: “Went for the soft opening and my husband had the Macha cocktail and it was amazing!! The place was gorgeous and the staff were very friendly and professional. I think our waitress was Daisy. Very nice.”
- @Mar**: “My daughter was there tonight. Lisa and husband were there, so was Jimmy Johnson.”
- @Jil**: “we were there for the soft opening Sunday night…amazing…the cocktails and the food were incredible. Loved the smoked eggplant and I am normally not an eggplant fan. Beautiful job…we will be back in July!
Lisa hints Vanderpump Vegas opening’s being filmed
Over on the new @vanderpumpvegas Instagram, the caption on one post reads, “Lights… camera…. action! The Garden opens in less than a week! Who’s excited?” Well, of course, this could just be a saying to describe the excitement, but it’s possible this is a hint we may see it on our screens one day. Plus, people who went there already spotted some of the SUR cast from Vanderpump Rules. Actually, is there any chance we won’t see it on our screens? That seems unlikely!
For those LVP fans who want to attend the grand opening, don’t hold your breath for answers to time, date, and reservations. Hundreds, if not thousands of fans asked where they can make reservations, or whether they just arrive. Others asked how they get on the invite list for the opening. However, nobody replied. Maybe a bit of feedback would be a good thing on the new Instagram, Lisa. Some of them just decided to go anyway, even if all they do catch a glimpse of their favorite ‘Pump stars.
What to expect after the opening’s all over
Like other Lisa Vanderpump places, once the glitter and glam of the opening is over it won’t be easy to get in just like Tom Tom’s expect queues to get in. Also, as with all restaurants in the franchise, reservations come highly recommended. Judging by those who sampled some of the delectable delights, the service, and taste sensations reach high standards.
One person wrote on Lisa’s Instagram, “Fabulous place! We had drinks and grabbed a bite to eat. Goat cheese balls and lobster avocado flatbread were very tasty. Had a few signature drinks off the menu. Our best drink of the night was a bit of a surprise. My husband ordered a Manhattan. It ended up being this beautiful-smokey drink that came in a fancy decanter. I believe they called it “Rome is Burning.” Best drink ever!!!”
Sounds so delicious, it could become the place to visit in Las Vegas which is already full of must-visit places. What do you think of the grand opening? Will you visit Vegas just to wine and dine in the new Vanderpump Vegas Cocktail Garden?
Remember to stay in touch with TV Shows Ace for more news about Lisa Vanderpump
- ‘DDWTD’ Karen Cuts Teen Darian Derrico Loose – First Taste Of Freedom - June 28, 2021
- Emma Johnston All Teeth, Enjoys Spicy Sweet 16 Bash With Friends - June 28, 2021
- Amy Roloff Says ‘Never Goodbye’ But ‘Til We Meet Again, Dad’ - June 28, 2021