I Am Jazz fans know that Jazz Jennings dated Ahmir for some time, from spoilers last year. In the recent episode, they know her dad Gregg, set some house rules about her new boyfriend. Well, Jazz seemed to make her dad uncomfortable with all her open talk about her bottom surgery. In fact, he certainly looked uncomfortable as she discussed intimate details about Ahmir’s visit. For once, even her mom Jeanette cautioned her not to rush things.
I Am Jazz fans caution Jazz on rushing things
During the latest episode, January 12, Jazz took to her Twitter and asked fans how they felt about Ahmir. Until now, it’s hard to gauge much about him, but people who follow them on social media know they dated a while. Well, much like her Mom Jeanette, many of them cautioned her on rushing it. Jeanette reminded Jazz that she only just had her bottom surgery and has to wait for ages before anything can happen anyway.
In the episode, we saw Jazz throwing a minor tantrum as her dad seems to focus on sexual issues instead of what she really wants. Actually, she wants to do things like kiss and cuddle and explore as other couples do. Meanwhile, her dad’s unhappy that a stranger might want physical contact in the house. Eventually, he makes the rules and these include no closed bedroom doors and no staying overnight in the house.
Fans worry new boyfriend Ahmir has no job
Just like her dad, many fans grew concerned when she mentioned Ahmir’s unemployment status and no college enrollment. Okay, so he did manage to graduate high school, but in her own words, she said that she’s motivating him to go to college. For a bright and extremely ambitious person, perhaps that lack of drive could become a problem. Here’s what some I Am Jazz followers said about it:
- Tori: “Happy to see you so happy. But as a mom, my first concern is why doesn’t he have a job or go to school? Did he know of you as (a) celeb b4 you met? Take it slow. Make sure he has goals and is driven. You deserve happiness.”
- Analiza: “As a mom, I’m going to say WATCH OUT. Until this episode, I did not realize you were valedictorian. Interesting that at 19 he is not focused on a path in life. Never settle for less than you deserve. I haven’t seen enough to form an opinion, just would like to see you happy.”
- Sara: ” I’m excited for you but a bit concerned that he has no solid goals for the future. Self-motivation is important.”
However, others felt that he didn’t really try and rush her into anything and came across as quite mature. Others wondered how come he arrived at the house and climbed out of the back seat. Did TLC supply the car, or is his dad loaded? In any event, Jazz seems particularly happy with him. She posted up a photo of them together on her Instagram.
Jazz Jennings Instagram
On her Instagram, Jazz again found some feedback from fans. Her photo (above), garnered a few more thoughts from her followers. In the case of Instagram, more comments came from people who just wished them both well. However, some of them felt their relationship would be better off private and not flashed around the world on TLC.
What do you think of the fact that fans felt they should caution her about rushing into a relationship? Do you think it’s a legitimate concern that she has to motivate him to go to college? Is her dad too strict about staying over and closed bedroom doors? Have your say in the comments section below.
Remember to stay in touch with TV Shows Ace for more news about I Am Jazz.
- ‘DDWTD’ Karen Cuts Teen Darian Derrico Loose – First Taste Of Freedom - June 28, 2021
- Emma Johnston All Teeth, Enjoys Spicy Sweet 16 Bash With Friends - June 28, 2021
- Amy Roloff Says ‘Never Goodbye’ But ‘Til We Meet Again, Dad’ - June 28, 2021