Sister Wives fans grew confused over Meri and Kody Brown as rumors suggested they parted ways. However, they recently went on a birthday date and certainly looked lovey-dovey. Out of season, not everyone keeps up with reality TV stars, and some fans thought she stayed back in Arizona when Kody moved his family to Flagstaff.
‘Sister Wives’ returns in a few days, renewed fan interest
TLC announced that the new season arrives on Sunday, January 20. The fast-approaching new season means followers of Sister Wives take a renewed interest in the Brown family. Interestingly, few trolls haunt the Sister Wives social accounts out of season, but they popped up on Meri’s latest post about her birthday date with Kody.
Nevertheless, most followers seemed happy as Meri looked so in love and happy as she snuggled up to Kody on their dinner date. Actually, it seems the restaurant they visited was not a sponsored shoutout either, as Meri said she didn’t know it before this birthday meal. She wrote in her Instagram caption, “found this hidden gem in Flagstaff.” Meri noted that it may not be hidden, but to them, it was because of being newcomers in Flagstaff. The photo looks be a far cry from the season when Kody said he felt “like a divorced couple living on the same block.”
Lovey-dovey birthday in Flagstaff for Meri Brown
In her Instagram post to celebrate her 48th birthday, Meri Brown looks great with a huge smile and bright, happy eyes. Cuddling up to her, Kody Brown looks like the cat that got the cream. There’s certainly no body language suggesting any tension. Hopefully, the couple moved on from the past issues and at least found some peace in a rather stormy relationship.
Fans commented on how happy Meri looked. Here’s what some of them had to say about the Sister Wives couple on the birthday date:
- @jantina_groenewold: “I am glad to see you together, I hope things are good between you like it appears to be in this picture. Wish you all the best and a happy birthday.”
- @nikki.loves.bo: “I’m loving yall look happy and at ease with each other. Every marriage has problems but yall are giving hope for a lot of people by sticking it out! Prayers for your family unity and strength! And happy late birthday!”
- @cesblackwell: “So glad that y’all are working life out together as it should be. Marriage is a tough road and so glad y’all are staying committed hugs.”
Other Sister Wives fans, confused as they heard the Las Vegas houses were on the market, thought Meri had left permanently and Kody and her separated. Of course, the roller coaster relationship’s hard to keep up with. So, to clarify, it looks like Meri did move to Flagstaff. Her house is for sale in Las Vegas. She still sees Kody, and by the looks of the lovey-dovey birthday date in Flagstaff, they get along just fine these days.
Kody Brown moved the family to Arizona
In the upcoming season of Sister Wives, the preview shows Kody Brown discussing the move to Flagstaff, Arizona. Janelle Brown seemed to take it the hardest, with concerns over Gabriel’s schooling. However, the shooting for the season can’t keep pace with real-life events. Janelle certainly seems to enjoy Flagstaff, as do the other Sister Wives.
What do you think of Meri and Kody Brown looking all lovey-dovey in Flagstaff on her birthday? Were you expecting this outcome? Sound off in the comments below.
Come back to TV Shows Ace often for more news and gossip about Sister Wives.
- ‘DDWTD’ Karen Cuts Teen Darian Derrico Loose – First Taste Of Freedom - June 28, 2021
- Emma Johnston All Teeth, Enjoys Spicy Sweet 16 Bash With Friends - June 28, 2021
- Amy Roloff Says ‘Never Goodbye’ But ‘Til We Meet Again, Dad’ - June 28, 2021