Kyle Richards’ transformation frightened fans. They feel that The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star is taking things too far. Keep on reading to learn more and see the shot for yourself.
Kyle Richards poses with the RHOBH cast
Kyle Richards shocked fans with her new cast photo. She posed with the cast of Season 13 of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Kyle wore a black-and-white cut-out maxi dress. It exposed her ribs, which poked out of her skin. Her dark hair was styled in a low ponytail with silver hoops.
Kyle also wore white-heeled sandals. She posed alongside Sutton Stracke, Garcelle Beauvais, Dorit Kemsley, and Crystal Kung Minkoff. The cast went on their first international trip in years. They’re currently spending time in Spain.
All of the ladies looked glam in their bold and conservative dresses. However, it was Kyle Richards who stole the show. She wanted to take on this daring and body-baring look. Yet, fans were horrified by the photo because of her extreme weight loss.
Fans concerned about Kyle’s health
One of the fans took to Reddit to share the cast photo. They exclaimed “OMG Kyle!” While the user agrees that Kyle Richards “looks great,” they couldn’t stop staring her at the ribcage. This prompted a response from the other fans.
- “I’m sorry but I do not think she looks great. She looks like she is actually trying to suck in her [waist] and the rib moment is not a good look. Her body was perfect before and I hope she realizes skinnier is not the better.”
- “Why is Kyle sucking in so hard? Lol she is always so strange and insecure…”
- “Oh Kyle, this picture breaks my heart. Please go talk to someone you can’t go on like this.”
As you can see, fans are pained by this photo. However, other fans defended Kyle Richards. One argued that it isn’t helpful to “bash people” who struggle with “body dysmorphia.” Some focused on Crystal and Garcelle instead.
Kyle Richards denies Ozempic claims
Most fans believed that Kyle Richards is on Ozempic because of her rapid weight loss. She claims that she’s on a new lifestyle kick. She told The U.S. Sun that she wakes up at the crack of dawn to work out every day. There are days when she does some weight lifting, running, hot yoga, leg or arm day, or works out on the Peloton.
When it comes to her diet, she’s found what works and what doesn’t. Kyle prefers not to share how much she lost. What are your thoughts on Kyle Richards’ transformation? Do you think it’s scary? Sound off below in the comment section.
Check back with TV Shows Ace for more news on Kyle Richards.
- Katy Perry Flaunts Long Legs In Yellow Dress & Psychedelic Platforms - May 10, 2023
- ‘WoF’: Maggie Does Vanna White Proud, Pat Sajak Emotional - May 10, 2023
- ‘Today’: Hoda Kotb & Savannah Guthrie Caught Andy Cohen In Lie - May 10, 2023