- Rob Marciano Breaks Silence, Says ‘Bomb Went Off’ - March 25, 2023
- ‘Today’ Al Roker Has More Health Problems, Surgery Soon - March 25, 2023
- Ginger Zee Gets Trashy With Hubby In Daring Outfit - March 25, 2023
Fans remember the time when Kris Jenner told Kim Kardashian to give Kanye West more attention. They called her a “monster” for supporting the rapper and giving her daughter poor advice. Others slammed her for supporting the men who treat her daughters poorly.
One fan shared a clip from the 2018 episode of Keeping up with the Kardashians. The scene showed an intense conversation between Kris, Kim, and Kourtney Kardashian’s ex-boyfriend Scott Disick.
Fans are seeing this clip differently now. Kanye has been at the center of controversy for several months after his anti-semitic comments. Kris told Kim to focus more on her then-husband. Find out why fans are seeing red in this scene.
Kim Kardashian gets fed terrible advice
In the 2018 scene of KUWTK, the family had dinner. The conversation took a turn when Kris Jenner mentioned Kanye’s appearance on Saturday Night Live. He wore the red “Make America Great Again” baseball cap. He was the musical performer while Adam Driver was the host of the night.
During the live broadcast, Kanye shared his support for then-president Donald Trump. However, NBC cut the moment out of the show. The audience booed and told him to leave. Kim told Kris that she thought that was the end for them. She had a feeling they wouldn’t be invited to SNL ever again.
“I don’t think they’ll ever invite us back…ever…Look, I can’t control it,” Kim admitted to her mom.
“I just feel like to keep [Kanye] calm, you really need to pay him a little more attention,” Kris Jenner advised her.
“I have a million kids. I have a million jobs,” Kim clapped back at her. “This is all I’ve got.”
Scott defended Kim as well. He told Kris that no one has been “supportive of Kim.” Scott then remarked that Kanye was “moving to Chicago” and “more” can’t be done. Kris argued that Kanye wanted “more” than Kim is “giving.” One fan took to Reddit to repost the video.
Kris Jenner slammed for supporting Kanye West
The fan took to Reddit to share the infamous scene. They called Kris Jenner a “monster” for supporting Kanye and giving “terrible advice.” Other fans took to the thread to share their thoughts. Most of them agree that Kris is a bad mom.
- “She’s such a bad mom… Always on the men’s side even when they’ve treated her daughters like s**t.”
- “Kim definitely learned how to value herself (when it comes to marriages/relationships) from just about the worst person.”
- “Come on Kris! Kim does not need to babysit her husband while watching their kids.”
- “What the hell Kris?? He doesn’t need more attention, he needs to grow up.”
- “Kris is always defending the s**tty decisions of the men they date instead of supporting her own children.”
Kim eventually convinced Kanye to remain with their kids in California. The former spouses share four children: North, nine, Psalm, three, Chicago, four, and Saint, six. Kim filed for divorce from Kanye in February 2021. She was invited to host Saturday Night Live in October 2021, where she met her ex-boyfriend Pete Davidson.
Kanye was apparently backstage, watching his ex-wife’s hosting debut. What are your thoughts on Kris Jenner being called a monster? Do you agree that she loves to support men like Kanye? Sound off below in the comment section.
Check back with TV Shows Ace for more news on Kris Jenner.