- Nashville Elementary Shooting: Is Chloe Chrisley Alright? - March 27, 2023
- Kyle Chrisley Breaks Silence Following Felony Arrest - March 27, 2023
- Ana Navarro Cheats On ‘The View’ With Another Gig? - March 27, 2023
Savannah Chrisley made a choice with her latest attire on her most recent podcast episode and Chrisley Knows Best fans are shocked. In a thread on Reddit, fans are in agreement that Savannah’s fashion sense might be lacking unless she was intentionally being ironic in what she opted to wear. What exactly did Todd Chrisley’s daughter wear on her latest podcast episode that has fans talking? And, what are they saying about it? Keep reading for the details.
Chrisley Knows Best fans shocked by Savannah Chrisley
Savannah Chrisley made the bold decision to rock a vibrant orange jacket during the most recent episode of her podcast. And, Chrisley Knows Best fans aren’t sure it was the best move on her part. While there are some fans who agree it could have been an ironic statement on her part. Most think she just didn’t register that orange was a color she should stay away from.
Outside of the joke that both of her parents are wearing orange jumpsuits right now, fans also agreed orange just didn’t look good on Savannah Chrisley. Fans pointed out that she was giving serious oompa loompa vibes. Chrisley Knows Best fans pointed out the orange didn’t pair well with the green background. And, the amount of work she has had done to her face already gave her a slightly orange skin tone. So, the orange jacket only amplified that orange glow.
Here’s what fans had to say about her attire
Here’s some of what fans had to say about the bold decision to wear an orange jacket during her podcast episode:
- “She should avoid bright orange for multiple reasons.”
- “Yep she looks just like Toad now especially in orange!! Pretty soon those fillers and Botox are going to combust in her face.”
- “This pic is giving Oompa Loompa!”
- “Bad pic for sure. Her outfits prove why her fashion line never got off the ground. Maybe it’s just me but with all the work she’s had done to her face, SMH, she looks like she has these tiny beady little eyes now…what is happening there????”
Do you think Savannah Chrisley was being ironic in her decision to wear vibrant orange on her podcast? Is this a color that members of the Chrisley family should stay away from? Let us know your thoughts in the comments down below. And, keep coming back for more Chrisley Knows Best news.
So who gives you the right to judge other people
Noone but the good Lord has the right to judge anyone.
I personally think she is wearing it for her parents. I think that is awesome. She is standing behind them 100%. Savannah I wish you all the best. You got this. Your a smart girl. I will be praying for you and your family.