LPBW alum Audrey Roloff is under heavy fire after telling what fans considered to be an atrocious lie about Zach and Tori. As TvShowsAce previously reported, Audrey Roloff did a Q&A session on her Instagram Stories recently. During that Q&A session, one of her followers asked how things were between Jeremy and his siblings. The former TLC personality was happy to answer the question. Chatter on Reddit, however, reveals fans aren’t buying what Audrey Roloff is selling. In fact, fans believe what she said about Zach and Tori was actually a lie.
What did she say exactly?
Audrey Roloff told her followers that she and her husband Jeremy are closest to Jacob and Isabel. She explained that there wasn’t some juicy family drama to explain this reasoning. Both Molly and Zach lived in other states. And, it just made sense for her to be closest to the sibling that lived closest to them.
LPBW fans say Audrey Roloff is lying
On Reddit, LPBW fans are calling Audrey Roloff on her bologna. Fans noted that saying Zach and Tori live in another state is just a convenient excuse. Other fans pointed out that Zach and Tori live about 45 minutes to an hour away from Audrey. She, however, made it seem like they weren’t close because they lived on the other side of the United States.
Here’s what frustrated fans had to say about the atrocious lie:
- “Out of state! Lol! It’s an hour drive. Only separated by a river. She makes it sound like they live across the country.”
- “Out of state lol…they say that like they are 8 states away not an hour. All these people act like an hour drive is a two day trek. H*ll, I drive an hour to go to a good nursery for plants.”
- “They’re all full of sh*t, making excuses for not seeing family. Just excuses. It’s ridiculous.”
What happened between Zach, Tori, Audrey, and Jeremy?
In Reddit chatter, fans noted that Tori and Audrey used to be close. They wondered what happened to drive a wedge between them. Other fans speculated it is like the turmoil between Jeremy and Zach that bled over into Tori and Audrey’s relationship. Fans believe things got heated between Jeremy and Zach when they both wanted a piece of the Roloff Farm pie. As fans know, Matt Roloff shut both sons down claiming neither one of them was serious about the work that came with owning the property.
Truthfully, the only thing fans really know is what they see on a reality TV show and what they see on social media. Sadly, a lot of what is shown on TV is scripted and staged. Moreover, there is a massive time gap between reality and when filming took place. So, what is true and what fans think they know might not be the same thing.
What do you think about what Audrey Roloff had to say? Let us know in the comments down below. And, keep coming back for more LPBW.
- ‘OutDaughtered’ Quints Rocking Wild New Hairstyles - September 29, 2023
- ‘The Little Couple’ Fans Shocked At Zoey Klein’s Transformation - September 29, 2023
- ‘Teen Mom’ Jenelle Evans Denied Legal Protection From Barbara - September 28, 2023