The Kardashian and Jenner family’s new show just aired on Hulu today and of course, there is a lot going on. However, one of the first scenes with Kim Kardashian really rubbed fans the wrong way. Keep reading to find out what happened.
Kim Kardashian’s comment to Kylie
In the new episode of The Kardashians, Kylie Jenner is six months pregnant. Since then, she’s had her baby boy. However, at the point this filming took place she was only six months along. It’s also important to note that she decided to keep the gender a secret – even from her family.
When Kylie walks into Kim Kardashian’s house for a BBQ, Kim makes quite an interesting comment about her littlest sister.
“I think it’s a boy“, Kim tells Kylie as soon as she sees her.
Of course, Kylie is confused by this comment because she thinks there is no way she could know that. However, Kim’s answer to how she knows is what has fans riled up.
“You’re skinnier this way, you’re prettier than you were last time,” Kim explains.
Needless to say, Kris Jenner and Kylie, both looked shocked at this comment. Kris asks how Kylie could possibly be prettier this time. Kim explains that girls take beauty for themselves.
“The girls take the beauty to give it to themselves,” Kim says. “The boys know what’s up and they let you be a little bit prettier.”
Fans are not happy
According to The Sun, some Reddit users are not happy with how Kim is talking to her little sister. After all, Kim should be one of Kylie’s biggest supporters, especially since she’s so young and pregnant with her second baby. Not to mention, Kim thinks her daughter stole her beauty.
- “Kim’s obsession with looks and weight is honestly psychotic at this point.”
- “It’s not nice, especially since we know how casually cruel the Ks can be to one another, but this is a common bubbe meise [old wive’s tale].”
- “More than the body shaming, Kim’s statement just screams misogyny. Imagine thinking that your daughter is ‘stealing your beauty.'”
Do you think Kim Kardashian was wrong for saying what she did to her sister? Or, is there some truth behind her statement? Let us know what you think about that and the whole new show in the comments below. Come back to TV Shows Ace for more on the Kardashian family.
- Kim Kardashian Slammed For Taking Children To Milan - September 25, 2022
- Wait, Did Kim Kardashian Have A Fake Tear In ‘Kardashians?’ - September 25, 2022
- ‘Big Brother’ Alyssa Refuses To Move In With Kyle - September 25, 2022