Kim Kardashian seems to have everything. Some would even say she’s famous for no reason. However, apparently, this was all a part of her master plan.
Kim Kardashian slammed for tweet
Once again, people are less than impressed by Kim Kardashian. This time, for something she said back in 2013. Fans dug up something Kim wrote and it doesn’t make her look the best now as a business owner.
“My goal in life has always been to get rich and successful without really doing anything,” she writes on social media The Sun reports.
Of course, once this resurfaced internet users were fast to speak their minds on what she wrote.
“It’s completely hypocritical she’s just making a show of herself, I used to think it was a persona but now I just think she’s not a good person,” one user writes in response.
Some others though defended her saying she was likely being sarcastic. This also wouldn’t come as a huge surprise since people have always said they were famous for not doing anything at all. Perhaps Kim Kardashian was just playing off of what she always heard.
This isn’t the only thing…
This tweet from 2013 seems to go hand in hand with something else that has angered a lot of fans as of late. In an interview for her new show, The Kardashians, Kim gives some ‘advice’ to other women who want to be successful like her.
“I have the best advice for women in business: Get your f*cking a** up and work. It seems like nobody wants to work these days,” Kim says in the interview. She continues by adding “You have to surround yourself with people that want to work. Have a good work environment where everyone loves what they do, because you have one life. No toxic work environments.”
After she said that, some people were angry because she automatically has more privilege than everyone else because of her family and her money. This means starting new businesses was much easier for her than the average person. In fact, some of Kim’s interns even spoke out. Sounds like she didn’t treat her unpaid employees all that fairly either.
- “Holy sh*t, if only we could all grow up rich with influential parents and then tell less fortunate individuals that they need to work harder. I’m not even doubting that she works hard. But holy sh*t lady,” one person writes in response to the advice.
- “I have no doubt Kim works, but everything is easier when you have millions of dollars and an army of people working for you,” another one notes.
- “kim kardashian: nobody wants to work these days. Everyone working 40+ hour weeks and earning minimum wage: no sh*t,” someone else jokes.
Do you think Kim Kardashian still stands by her 2013 tweet? Let us know if you think she deserves her fame in the comments below. Come back to TV Shows Ace for more Kardashian family news.
- ‘Bachelorette’ Proof Gabby & Erich Aren’t Getting Back Together - December 5, 2022
- Demi Rose Spills Out Of Polka Dot Top In Colorless Sultry Snap - December 5, 2022
- Kim Kardashian Parties With Leonardo DiCaprio - December 5, 2022