Sweet Home Sextuplets fans enjoyed watching Courtney Waldrop and her family on TLC. When the show was airing, a lot of the content focused on the sextuplets from the time they were born. Fans got to watch the six little ones grow up together, along with their older three brothers. Because the show was mostly about the kids, fans don’t know much about Courtney.
Since the show has come to an end, fans have turned to social media to keep up with the Waldrops. However, many of the photos and videos she shares with fans are about the kids, too. This is what fans enjoy seeing, it seems.
But there are still plenty of facts about Courtney Waldrop that fans should know. Keep reading to learn more about the mother to nine.
Interesting Facts About Courtney Waldrop You May Not Know
- The sextuplets were a big surprise. Courtney Waldrop had pregnancy complications, so she used fertility treatments when she was trying to conceive her second child, which ended up being twins. Then, she used a low dose of hormonal treatments when planning to have baby number four. The lower dose didn’t seem to make a difference, however, because she became pregnant with the sextuplets.
- Courtney runs a business on the side. While raising nine kids, she has somehow found the time to run her own business called God’s Divine Nine. She sells clothing, jewelry, gifts, and a variety of other items on her website.
- The mom to nine used to be a teacher. Before deciding to stay home with her children, Courtney taught first grade, according to The List. It’s unclear what her plans are moving forward, but maybe she will go back to teaching once the kids are all in school full-time.
- Courtney met her husband Eric at a very young age. The couple first met when they were in eighth grade. They got married shortly after going to college together at Auburn University in Alabama. Courtney graduated in 2004. In June 2022, they will celebrate their 18th wedding anniversary.
- The couple still has a very strong marriage, despite their many ups and downs. Courtney Waldrop opened up about her marriage and how it changed for the better after having the sextuplets. She said, “I think because we went through such a hard time where we doubted and we didn’t know what the outcome was gonna be. We really struggled at the beginning of our pregnancy and we both just had to step out on a leap of faith and we had to do it together. We formed a bond from that point on.”
So, did you know these things about Courtney Waldrop? Do you enjoy keeping up with her on social media without her family’s show airing on TLC? Share your thoughts in the comments section below. And for more updates about the Sweet Home Sextuplets family, come back to TV Shows Ace.
- Jed & Katey Duggar Risk Baby Truett’s Safety AGAIN - July 3, 2022
- Ethan Plath Throws Subtle Shade In His Mother’s Direction - July 3, 2022
- ‘Bringing Up Bates:’ Women Maintaining Tiny Frames Baffles Fans - July 3, 2022