Usually, it’s Farrah Abraham who causes controversy on social media. Yet, it was her mom, Debra, who put on a small pair of red shorts. She got into the role of Santa’s helper. The 64-year-old was criticized for dancing around a nutcracker in a provocative manner.
She wore a red and white candy cane cardigan, which she paired with little red short shorts. She finished off her look with a Santa hat and sparkly silver pumps. Debra did a sexy dance for the nutcracker. She wanted to spread some holiday cheer to her 79.2k followers.
Debra dresses up as sexy Santa for Christmas
On Monday, December 20, Debra posted the Instagram video. She danced next to the life-sized nutcracker and held onto it as she kicked up her leg and lifted up her arm. Debra wrote in the caption: “Who is is ‘Going Off’ for the holidays?! And by ‘Going Off’, I mean spreading some holiday Joy & Cheer!”
She concluded her post with a series of captions. Shortly after Debra posted the video on Instagram, fans rushed to the comment section to throw some digs at her. Most of them claimed that they felt sad for her. Meanwhile, others roasted Debra for wearing shorts.
- “Omg I feel so sad for her. She don’t know what to do for attention. She really need to see a psychiatrist.”
- “You need to read up on the healing power of laughter and joy. Perhaps you can enjoy yourself too. Happy holidays and blessings.”
- “Stop embarrassing your granddaughter.”
- “What is this train wreck?”
- “I’m embarrassed for you.”
Fans definitely couldn’t get into the holiday spirit. Whatever Debra was doing, it didn’t work on them. She is best known for appearing on 16 & Pregnant, Teen Mom, and Teen Mom OG with her daughter Farrah Abraham and her granddaughter, Sophia.
Farrah Abraham’s mom slammed for her career
The harsh criticism comes after fans slammed Debra’s new song called “Going Off,” which is what she mentioned in her Instagram post. She even included the audio in her video. Debra wanted to follow her daughter’s shoes and release her own pop song. The heavily autotuned song is about “coming into who you are fully. Being free to do ‘YOU.'”
Fans let their thoughts known. They took to the Teen Mom Reddit to talk about Deb’s new song. And so far, the reviews aren’t good.
- “A complete aural assault.”
- “I lost brain cells listening to this.”
- “Who is buying this s***?!? Someone must buy it bc she keeps making more, right?”
- “That was terrible! You can tell how broke those 2 hustlers are by her crazy beats!”
- “Imagine her being your mom. Tragic.”
Despite her strained relationship with Farrah Abraham, Deb is set on starting her music career. She hasn’t spoken to her daughter or granddaughter in six months. The two have had a rocky relationship and had family counseling. Most of it took place in front of the cameras.
What are your thoughts on Deb’s Instagram video? Did she help spread holiday cheer? Or, do you feel sad for her? Sound off below in the comments section.
Check back with TV Shows Ace for more news on Farrah Abraham.
- Hailey Bieber Gets Soaking Wet In Cobalt Blue String Bikini - June 28, 2022
- Fans Think Travis Barker Was Insensitive On Khloe Kardashian’s Birthday? - June 28, 2022
- Skinny Sisters Khloe & Kim Kardashian Use Food As Props Again? - June 28, 2022