1000-Lb. Sisters fans admit they have concerns about Amy Halterman’s commitment to her weight loss. Is she spiraling in the wrong direction? What is it that fans are concerned about exactly?
Warning: Article contains spoilers from tonight’s episode of 1000-Lb. Sisters.
Did Amy Halterman use and abuse weight loss surgery?
In chatter on Reddit, fans think Amy Halterman used weight loss surgery as a tool to drop weight. But, they argue she hasn’t done much since she lost the surgery. These same fans argue she used the surgery so she could have a baby.
Then, she used being pregnant to make poor eating choices shortly after having the surgery. Now, fans worry she’s not taking her own weight loss progress seriously. In fact, some fans are arguing it seems like Amy Halterman is packing on the pounds too.
Here’s what some fans had to say about Amy Halterman’s weight loss progress on Reddit:
- “I think she used pregnancy to make bad food choices, but I also think she acknowledged that when Chris(?) told her she shouldn’t be using it as an excuse.”
- “I feel like Amy just wanted surgery 2 hv a baby & now she doesn’t care any more & is just gaining all of it bk again.”
- “Amy is letting the surgery do all of the work right now. I don’t think she’s doing much in the way of diet since Gage was born.”
Is she struggling to lose weight?
Amy Halterman took to her Instagram profile before Season 3 dropped to announce the retirement of “Fat Amy.” She exclaimed that she was living a new and skinny lifestyle now. 1000-Lb. Sisters fans are happy for Amy. They love that she’s living the life she’s always wanted. And, all of her dreams come true. But, fans are worried she used the surgery just to get pregnant. Now that she has Gage, fans fear she’s no longer taking weight loss seriously.
Even Tammy Slaton pointed out that her sister Amy was making poor eating choices when they took their mother to high tea. Tammy noted her sister slammed down the entire small cake instead of just taking “one bite” like she claimed she was doing. Tammy scoffed and rolled her eyes as she listened to her sister complain about the sugary frosting.
1000-Lb. Sisters fans defend Amy, have faith in weight loss
Not everyone was quick to attack Amy’s weight loss progress on Reddit. She had many fans who pointed out that Amy has lost a significant amount of weight since she started her journey. Some fans stated that slow progress was better than no progress. Others even pointed out that they had faith in Amy, unlike her sister Tammy.
Fans, however, did point out that Amy Halterman would need to continue to move forward with weight loss if she was serious about having more children.
Do you share these concerns about Amy Halterman’s weight loss progress? Do you think she’s less committed to losing weight since she gave birth? Share your thoughts with us in the comments down below. And, keep coming back for the latest 1000-Lb. Sisters spoilers and news.
- ‘My 600-Lb. Life:’ Can Dolly Martinez Get Her Life Back? - January 19, 2022
- Savannah Chrisley Puts On Leggy Display, Draped Against Wall - January 16, 2022
- Savannah Chrisley Pregnancy Push Baffles Fans: Making Baby With Nic? - January 16, 2022