The OutDaughtered Busby quints celebrated Princess Day at school recently! Each of the five quints dressed up as their favorite Disney princess. Adam and Danielle took to their Buzz World Instagram account to show off the girl’s adorable princess outfits. Turns out, one of the quints was a little indecisive and couldn’t pick just one princess! Which quint do you think that was? Keep reading to find out!
Which princess did the Busby quints choose?
Each of the OutDaughtered Busby quints rocked outfits featuring a different Disney princess movie. Some of the outfits did feature more than one princess. One quint even seemingly had a hard time picking just one Disney show as her outfit included several princesses! Here’s a summary of what each of the quints picked:
- Ava: Anna and Elsa from Frozen
- Olivia: Ariel from The Little Mermaid
- Hazel: Belle from Beauty and the Beast
- Parker: Mulan, Belle, Ariel, and Rapuzel
- Riley: Raya from Raya and the Last Dragon
OutDaughtered fans react to the sweet princess pictures
The collection of Busby quint snaps has accumulated over 65,000 likes in the 24 hours it has been on the It’s A Buzz World profile. While twins Ava and Olivia are easier to tell apart because one has shorter hair than the other, fans still struggled with telling which quint was which in the comments. Other fans, however, were quick to point out it is fairly easy to tell the Busby quints apart now.
Here’s what fans had to say about some of the different princess outfits the quints were rocking:
- “I just love Miss Hazel.”
- “Riley’s T-shirt totally her omg!”
- “Beautiful girls! How can you tell Ava & Olivia apart?”
- “AWW PARKER!”
- “they are all adorable but riley’s shirt was my favorite”
- “HOW GROWN UP and HOW BEAUTIFUL THEY ARE!!!”
Most OutDaughtered fans admit they love all of the quints equally. But, they were happy to pick and choose which Disney princess and t-shirt was their favorite. A handful of fans, however, did take to the comments to remind everyone that Hazel Busby continues to be their favorite.
Don’t you think the OutDaughtered Busby quints look adorable in their Disney princess outfits? Were you surprised by which Disney princess each of the quints selected?
- Kody Brown Celebrates His Birthday & No One Seems To Care - January 17, 2022
- Meri Brown Snubbed By Nearly Entire Family On Her Birthday - January 17, 2022
- Savannah Chrisley Puts On Leggy Display, Draped Against Wall - January 16, 2022