Jazz Jennings finally feels comfortable with her own body. The I Am Jazz star showed off her bikini body after she revealed to fans that she underwent her third gender confirmation surgery. As TV Shows Ace reported, the 19-year-old underwent a third procedure which led to a fourth one. Now she’s showing off her bikini body with an inspirational message.
Earlier this month, Jazz revealed that she was recovering from bottom surgery. Fortunately, both procedures went well. The final procedure wasn’t to address complications from the previous procedure. It was just a necessary touch-up that had positive results.
I Am Jazz star shares a video of herself dancing in a bikini
The transgender TLC star posted an inspirational video on Instagram on Wednesday, Feb. 12, as reported by OK! Magazine. Jazz is seen dancing around in a blue bikini while hanging out at the pool. The clip is from an upcoming episode of I Am Jazz. The activist is excited to finally show off her body to the world.
“Confident is key. Strutting into a new episode of #IAmJazz on @TLC like…” she wrote in the caption.
This was a big moment for Jazz. She feels like herself. She clearly enjoys the body that she has. Like most women, Jazz has struggled with body image issues. This moment is a big deal for Jazz since she wasn’t allowed to wear bikini bottoms until she completed her bottom surgery. Now she can be who she is and that’s inspiring to fans.
Jazz Jennings receives heartfelt comments for bikini post
Jazz’s fans and relatives praised her body positivity and confidence, as reported by Yahoo! Entertainment. They found this post inspirational. Here are just some of the comments that people wrote:
- “I’m 36, and view you as a role model! What wonderful messages you send out there and I’m happy my daughter gets to grow up in a world with people like you,” one fan wrote.
- “I need this confidence. I’m so proud of you for accepting your body,” someone else wrote.
- “It’s so crazy how I watched you on youtube when you were so little and now look at the beautiful WOMEN you have become. Love you Jazz!” another fan wrote.
- “So proud of you for embracing your body and loving yourself! Continue being confident. You are a queen,” Jazz’s brother, Sander, commented.
- “Beautiful woman. Inside and out. Love ya sis!” transgender model Plastic Martyr added.
- “Bawdyy bawdy bawdy!” Indya Moore, nonbinary actor on Pose, commented.
These encouraging comments are exactly what Jazz needed. She deserves these loving messages of support. Her first two surgeries came with their share of difficulties. But Jazz wanted to undergo gender confirmation surgery since she’s suffered from body dysphoria for years. She’s also grateful for being born into a family who loves and supports her for who she is.
Shares her surgery scars with the world
On New Year’s Eve, she posted a photo of herself in a red one-piece swimsuit that shows off her scars from her gender confirmation surgery. In the post, Jazz referred to them as her “battle scars” since “they signify the strength and perseverance it took to finally complete my transformation.” Fans flocked to that Instagram post to praise her courage, and to remark how incredible she looks.
She’s clearly comfortable in her body and it shows. Jazz’s journey took a long time, but she finally got there. And she couldn’t be happier.
Jazz Jennings continues to be an inspiration for both young women and the transgender community.