Little People Big World celeb Tori Roloff took to social media seemingly asking for a handout, and it’s rubbing a lot of her followers the wrong way. So, what’s the latest with this situation?
Little People Big World: Tori Roloff And Zach Roloff Aren’t Pinching Pennies
Little People Big World husband and wife Tori Roloff and Zach Roloff are doing well for themselves. With three kids and a lifestyle to support, they certainly aren’t pinching pennies by any means. With their new podcast, Raising Heights being a big hit, that is also another income stream that will likely bring in revenue as it grows.
Tori Roloff and Zach Roloff have a combined estimated net worth of $700k. This isn’t anywhere near as much as Amy Roloff or Matt Roloff, but it’s more than a lot of people, and certainly enough to maintain the lifestyle that they have grown used to. This is a big reason why Tori’s latest move is rubbing a lot of Little People Big World fans the wrong way.
Tori Looking For Freebies From Her Millions Of TLC Followers?
When you have over two million social media followers like Tori Roloff, that’s a huge community she can rely on whenever she has a question, needs some advice, or just wants to vent. She often taps that large community to help her find things she needs, and regularly looks for recommendations when she is looking for specific services.
Her latest move isn’t sitting well with a lot of Little People Big World fans. In a message to her TLC followers, Tori Roloff wrote: “If anybody knows how to get 3 tickets to sweethearts night tomorrow at Disneyland.” From there, she made it so that anyone with information could message her directly.
Little People Big World Fans Put Off
Tori Roloff is likely looking for information from her Little People Big World fans so that she can go about purchasing the tickets herself. Some viewers took it as her looking for a handout. Whether or not Tori was looking for a freebie or just information, fans didn’t hesitate to let her have it.
- One Little People Big World fan said: “Come on, Tori. I was just starting to like you.”
- Another TLC fan added: “…and this is where Tori loses me. DANG IT! I was liking the podcast, too. Why anyone feels like they’re so entitled to mobilize their followers to get them stuff is beyond me. Maybe exercise a little forethought and planning and buy your tickets like everyone else. The level of entitlement is so weird.”
Sweethearts’ Nite is part of Disney’s After Dark series of events. According to the website, it’s a “celebration of love.” Ticket holders can have fun and explore the park up to three hours before the actual event. Tickets are still available, so odds are good that Tori can snag some, even if her Little People Big World followers are not big fans of how she went about it.
For all the latest Little People Big World news, come back often to TV Shows Ace.
- Amy Slaton’s New Man Unleashes Fury On Tammy & Chris In F Bomb Tirade - February 29, 2024
- Kim Kardashian Fans Freak Out Over Disgusting Habit - February 29, 2024
- Fans In Shock Over Will & Zoey Klein’s Huge Growth Spurt - February 29, 2024