Adorable video alert! Hazel Busby met her spirit animal and her family is sharing it on social media! Keep reading to see the sweet video.
Hazel Busby meets a sloth
Adam Busby took to Instagram today to share a video of Hazel Busby and fans are raving in the comments about just how cute it is. The little girl got to meet her spirit animal, a sloth! Naturally, Adam shared the video along with a caption describing what is going on.
“Hazel finally got to meet her spirit animal at Houston interactive aquarium and animal preserve and my heart melted!” Adam starts. Apparently, this is something the little girl really wanted to do. “This was a big Bucket list experience for her. Thanks @wildlifewill95 and @houstoninteractiveaquarium for the amazing experience. #itsabuzzworld #outdaughtered.”
In the video, sweet Hazel is crouched down next to a small sloth while she feeds it chunks of fruit. The look on her face is cute and concentrated while she spends time with the fuzzy little animal. Of course, fans in the comments love the video and were sure to let Adam know.
- “Heart melted with you!! PRECIOUS.. I think my spirit animal is a hyena 😂”
- “I love her beautiful hair. She is so precious 🥺😍 “
- “She is so precious! I love Hazel’s sweet spirit!”
- “That’s awesome! Sloths are the coolest 😃”
Hazel finally got to meet her spirit animal at Houston interactive aquarium and animal preserve and my heart melted! This was a big Bucket list experience for her. Thanks @Will Whisennand for the amazing experience. #itsabuzzworld #outdaughtered
Fun night with dad
It looks like this isn’t the only fun thing little Hazel is up to lately. In fact, she and her siblings just got to go out for a movie night with their dad. While Danielle was away, Adam got deemed super dad as he let the little girls bring blankets to the movies. Of course, there seems to be enough snacks and drinks to go around too.
“One last date with all the girls before Mom makes it home tonight! Picked them up straight from school to go watch Super Pets! #daddydate #itsabuzzworld #outdaughtered,” Adam writes on the post of his daughters at the movies.
Of course, everyone in the comments was supportive of the outing including Danielle Busby.
- “Fun Dad for sure! Missing y’all,” Danielle writes.
- “You’re the best dad Adam!!🤗💯”
- “You rock Adam! I’ve been watching since the girls were born! You and Danielle utterly amaze me. (And Uncle Dale is a hoot!) Kudos!!!!!!”
- “Freaking SUPER DAD. Love it. Need a review of the movie too. Haha!”
- “Wonderful daddy👨”
- “Dad of the year”
What do you think of the adorable video of Hazel? Sound off in the comments below. Come back to TV Shows Ace for more on your favorite Busby family members!
- ‘Big Brother’ 24 Taylor And Joseph Take Things To The Next Level - October 5, 2022
- Kristin Cavallari ‘Reconnects With Nature’ In Tiny String Bikini - October 5, 2022
- Kim Kardashian’s Kids Caught Flipping Off The Camera - October 3, 2022