Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn are back for Amazon’s Making The Cut Season 3. The is a fashion reality show where 10 designers and creative entrepreneurs from around the world compete in a cornucopia of fashion-related projects, to win one million dollars! All along the way, Tim Gunn will impart his wisdom, as the designers hone their brand for the global marketplace.
We have information on the premiere date, the show schedule, the designers, and more. Are you ready to watch another season of the hit series that finds that next great global brand?
When Does Making The Cut Season 3 Premiere?
Making The Cut Season 3 starring and executive produced by Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn premieres on Friday, August 19. Each week, Amazon will drop two episodes. The final two episodes drop on September 9.
Besides Heidi Klum, Who Are Other Making The Cut Judges?
Throughout Making The Cut Season 3, there will be other guest judges. The guest judges include pop stars Chloe x Halle, stylist to A-listers Jason Bolden, and TikTok fashionista and model Wisdom Kaye.
What Is The Making The Cut Grand Prize?
On Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn’s Amazon Prime Video series, Making The Cut, there are numerous prizes. Firstly, with each episode, there is a limited edition of the winning design available for purchase, worldwide, through Amazon.
Next, there is the grand prize. Besides the $1 million, the grand prize winner gets a mentorship with Amazon Fashion. In addition, they get the opportunity to create an exclusive co-brand with the online superstore. Lastly, they get to launch their existing brand on Amazon, thus transforming the designer’s brand into a worldwide commodity.
Who Are The Making The Cut Season 3 Designers?
Here are the 10 designers competing in Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn’s fashion reality series, Making The Cut Season 3.
- Clara Chyanne Morgan is from Watts, Los Angeles, California.
- Curtis Cassell is from Brooklyn, New York.
- Emily Bargeron is from Savannah, Georgia.
- Gabriella Meyer is from Chicago Illinois.
- Georgia Hardinge is from London, England.
- Jeanette Limas is from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Markantoine Lynch-Boisvert is from Montreal, Canada.
- Rafael Chaouiche is from Curitiba, Brazil.
- Sienna Li is from New York, New York.
- Yannik Zamboni is from Zurich, Switzerland.
Heidi Klum Starts First Challenge In Prestigious Rodeo Drive
On Tuesday, Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn were on The Today Show sharing the Making The Cut Season 3 news. They also previewed the video. Moreover, in this video, we meet the designers who are all in an open-air tour bus, going down Rodeo Drive.
After seeing them, Klum tells Gunn that she knows the perfect place for the first challenge. They are standing right on that spot.
Fashionistas, are you ready for Making The Cut Season 3?
- ‘The Grand Tour’ Season 5 Norway Show Partial Preview [Video] - August 5, 2022
- Will Paul Greene Return To ‘When Calls The Heart’ For Season 10? - August 5, 2022
- Lifetime’s ‘Lies Beneath The Surface’ Is Beach Cabin Thriller - August 4, 2022