Todd Chrisley’s estranged daughter, Lindsie Chrisley, gets emotional on Instagram. This flood of raw emotion comes as the mother of one navigates some of her recent life changes. Please keep reading to discover why Lindsie gets emotional about sharing Jackson with her ex, Will Campbell.
Lindsie Has An Emotional 2021
Lindsie Chrisley had a lot going on for her in 2021. The podcast host went through several significant life changes. Some of these changes include:
- Divorcing her husband, Will Campbell, after nine years of marriage
- Moving into a new home
- Starting a new podcast called The Southern Tea
- Getting a cute puppy named Georgia
From the looks of her Instagram posts, Lindsie Chrisley isn’t taking these changes lightly. The former reality television star shares some insight into the difficult time in her life. In a recent Instagram post, she explains that she’s taking time for herself. This includes “establish boundaries” and “focus on things that make her happy.”
Now, Lindsie Chrisley is giving a view into what it’s like to co-parent with your ex. In her recent Instagram post, the newly single mother of one rehashes her weekend with fans. The doting mother is happy to share that Jackson scored his first basket.
Other than that, Lindsie spent time with Georgia by the water. The Coffee Convos podcast co-host spent some time alone because Jackson was with Will. In the caption, she spent her time alone in her thoughts and praying over the future.
Lindsie Chrisley Gets Emotional About Sharing Jackson With Her Ex
However, one thing that sticks out in the post is what she says about sharing her son. “Sharing Jackson remains to be the hardest thing I’ve ever done in my life,” writes Lindsie Chrisley.
However, it looks like she finds the positive in the situation. She writes, “But I’m slowly learning to spend time alone.”
Fans flock to the comment section to show their support for Lindsie Chrisley. Some of the comments are:
- “so happy for you and proud of your growth. Welcome to single motherhood love. It’s challenging yet rewarding all the same.”
- “It’s by far the hardest thing about divorce. I wouldn’t say it ever gets easier you just accept it for what it is and get used to it. Makes you be more intentional with the time you do have with your children.”
- “I too hate sharing my daughter with her father, it’s nothing I would wish on anyone and extremely challenging to navigate.”
Are you a divorced parent? Do you hate sharing your kids with your ex? Please share your thoughts with us in the comment section below. Make sure to come back to TV Shows Ace for more Chrisley news.
- ‘Chrisley Knows Best’ Fans Beg Julie & Todd To Do It More Often - January 20, 2022
- Todd Chrisley: The Hot, Good Man Julie & Her Parents Prayed For - January 20, 2022
- Chase Chrisley Sends Special Message To Their ‘Queen’ - January 12, 2022