The OutDaughtered girls have been split up a lot lately but it seems it’s all in good fun. This time, Adam and Danielle Busby each took a few girls out for a date. Adam claims daddy dates are better.
OutDaughtered girls go on a date
Adam Busby took three of his six daughters out for ice cream and shared the adventure on social media. The first photo is just a cute one of the girls at the table enjoying their sweet treats. Their next one is a selfie actually including Adam.
In the caption, he notes that they are splitting the girls up and doing mommy/daddy dates.
“Dividing up the girls for separate mommy/daddy dates tonight. My 3 got ice cream… always give’em something to come home and brag about,” he starts.
He then continues by making a bold claim in the hashtags “#daddydatesarethebest #itsabuzzworld #outdaughtered,” he writes.
As always, fans are excited to see the OutDaughtered family, even if it’s just a few of them.
- “the ice cream looks good and it’s adorable to have a Daddy Daughter Dates”
- “Delicious ice cream 😍😋💕💕💖🎉🎉🎉adorable princess 💖💖❤❤”
- “I Love this Family❤️”
- “❤️ I love Hazel cute toothless girl”
- “they are more and more grown up and beautiful ❤️❤️❤️”
- “The girls are so adorable and growing up way to fast!!!”
Even Uncle Dale got involved laughing about how Adam is trying to outdo Danielle.
“Hahaha! Buzz one upping Didi #tellthemyallrodeponiestoo,” he writes in a comment.
This isn’t the first time
It actually seems like the girls are getting split up a lot lately. In fact, two of them just went for a sleepover at Uncle Dale’s house to get some quality time in with Bronson. They got to eat pizza and ice cream and Danielle shared it on her Instagram story.
The other three spent some quality time with Adam. They went to Target to spend Christmas money then went out for dinner.
With so many siblings it’s nice that they are all getting to spend quality time with each parent and other family members. It will be fun to see how their future family dates go!
Do you think it’s a good idea to split the girls up for dates? Do you think Adam or Danielle Busby did it better? Let us know in the comments below. Come back to TV Shows Ace for more news on all of your favorite OutDaughtered stars.
- Tammy Slaton Shares Important Person In Her Life With Fans - December 17, 2023
- ‘Golden Bachelor’ Fans Slam Gerry After Meeting His Biggest Fan - December 17, 2023
- ‘Amazing Race’ Runner-Up Joel Raises $50k For Garrett’s Daughter - December 17, 2023