Now that Katie Thurston’s season of The Bachelorette reached its dramatic conclusion, fans are looking forward to The Bachelor. Fans expect that a new season will debut in early 2022. Speculation about who will be the lead has been a hot topic throughout Katie Thurston’s season. One contestant even got the boot after admitting he had thought about being on the Bachelor. However, a new rumor suggests Tyler Cameron could be shoo-in as the next Bachelor.
Wait, Isn’t He in a Relationship??
The idea of Tyler Cameron being the next Bachelor may confuse people. Earlier this year, he was linked to model Camila Kendra. However, rumors recently began circulating about a possible split. A few days later, sources confirmed the break-up.
So, Tyler Cameron once again finds himself single, but is he ready to mingle?
New Project on the Horizon for Bachelorette Alum
The split rumors came along with photos of Tyler Cameron practicing a dance routine. The dance photos sparked rumors that the Bachelorette alum could appear on Season 30 of Dancing With The Stars.
It remains to be seen if he will add DWTS to his resume. He did, however, recently add published author to his repertoire. His book, You Deserve Better, offers dating advice. The eligible bachelor certainly has his share of material for a book about dating.
Is Tyler Cameron in the Running to be the Next Bachelor?
There has been a lot of chatter about ABC choosing one of Katie Thurston’s jilted contestants as the next Bachelor. During the season finale on August 9, she accepted Blake Moynes’ proposal. The two are currently enjoying their newfound relationship and planning their next move.
Michael Allio, Justin Glaze, and Greg Grippo are all names thrown around by Bachelor Nation fans. Each one comes with their own pros and cons, along with their own fanbase. Promos aired during The Bachelorette, seeking female contestants for Season 26 of The Bachelor.
However, the network has yet to give any indication about who will be the lead. Bachelor Nation Instagram fan account @bachelor_dishes_the_dirt has heard rumblings that Tyler Cameron may be in consideration.
Their post sharing the rumor received mixed feedback from fans of the show. Check out some of the replies:
- taratabitha Convenient time for the break up I’d say. Also, where do I sign up???
- clairejones.bc He would never… unless he is running out of opportunities. 😂 He knows there is an engagement at the end…. No way he is ready for that.
- holr_back Pass. Will be too similar to Matt’s season and will definitely attract a ton of clout chasers.
- rvanklopp Not a good choice. He’s a player I think.
- desireaisbatman I would die!!!! Yes yes yes
- stephaniehdowns A full season of Tyler C on my screen? Can’t say I’d hate it 🔥
The network likely won’t reveal who is the next Bachelor until later this year. Viewers still have Season 7 of Bachelor in Paradise (8/16) and Season 18 of The Bachelorette (10/19) coming this year.
- Mari Pepin & Kenny Braasch Welcome Bundle Of Joy: ‘It’s A Boy!’ - July 26, 2022
- Tyler Cameron Reveals Where Friendship With Matt James Stands After Rachael Drama - July 22, 2022
- Tyler Cameron’s Girlfriend Responds To Romance Backlash - July 21, 2022