Josiah and Lauren Duggar welcomed their first child to the world in November. The baby girl is a little over a month old and seems to be doing well. The Counting On stars named her Bella Milagro, which means “beautiful miracle”. She is their “rainbow baby”, like a rainbow after a storm. Previously, Lauren had an early miscarriage. The couple is very grateful that Bella arrived safely.
When she was born, they shared a post on their joint account and said, “Look who’s here! 💕 Bella Milagro Duggar was born November 8th, 2019 at 4:24 pm, weighing 6lbs 5oz and 18.5 inches long. Our hearts are so full! We are so thankful for God blessings us with such a healthy baby girl!”
They have expressed that they had fears about losing her too after their last miscarriage. Fortunately, everything went smoothly with no serious issues. Baby Bella and mom Lauren are both doing well. The little family seems to be adjusting well.
Josiah and Lauren Duggar say their daughter is “perfect”
Via social media, the couple posts often about their baby girl. Duggar fans love to see updates about Bella and the rest of the Duggar grandkids.
On Monday, Josiah and Lauren posted a new picture of their baby. They wrote, “We both cannot get over just how perfect she is!😍 #sheissoloved #ourlittlemircale #firstchristmaswithbella”.
The picture they posted of her features her sleeping and wearing a warm winter hat. Fans agree that she looks very cozy in her mom’s arms. They also requested that Josiah and Lauren continue to share new pictures of the baby girl as she grows.
Here’s what a few fans have had to say:
- “This is the most precious photo ever! 🥰❤️🎄”
- “She sure is perfect… perfectly beautiful ♥️”
- “That she definitely is! She is just beautiful!💞”
- “Yes she is so perfect! I am so so happy for you both and little Bella for getting yall as parents! Nothing like a rainbow baby. GOD IS GOOD💖💙💖💙”
In the comments sections of Josiah and Lauren’s posts, fans often say who they think the baby looks like. One fan commented on this picture and said that they think Bella looks like Felicity, Jinger and Jeremy’s daughter.
What do you think of Josiah and Lauren Duggar’s posts about their baby girl? Do you follow the families on social media? Leave a comment below.
- Joy-Anna & James Duggar Secretly Feuding Or Innocent Mistake? - November 1, 2023
- Matt Roloff’s Brother Breaks Silence On Why He Won’t Join ‘LPBW’ - November 1, 2023
- ‘Bringing Up Bates’ Erin Bates & Chad Paine Welcome Baby #6 - October 31, 2023