Savannah Chrisley, formerly on Chrisley Knows Best on the USA Network has opened up about her expectations in 2024. Actually, she seems quite hopeful that it will be better than 2023. Mind you, it could hardly be worse. as her mom and dad, Julie and Todd, started their long prison sentences.
Savannah Chrisley Tries To Get Her Parents Put Of Prison
Ever since Todd and Julie started their sentences for fraud and tax-related offenses, their daughter tried to get them out again. Terrible allegations of shocking conditions arrived. While people slammed her for only caring because it involved her parents, she hasn’t stopped. In fact, she started a website where fans can read all about the various appeals on the go.
Savannah Chrisley is taking care of her siblings, Chloe and Grayson, so she’d obviously like to get her parents home to take over responsibility for them. Although she tried hard on the Fox show, Special Forces, she dropped out because she felt needed at home. In her 20s it’s not a massive surprise that one of the things she wants for 2024 is to see her mom and dad being parents again.
Savannah Chrisley Does A 2024 Q&A
In a recent Q&A that was shared on TikTok by the fan account @chrisleytv, the reality TV star said that she hopes for both parents to get out of prison. However, she seems to expect a higher possibility for one of them. Mind you, she didn’t say which one. Actually, a lot of people expressed their surprise that both of them were sent to prison while they had minor children.
Savannah Chrisley also talked about love. As she’s currently dating Robert Shiver, she hopes that continues. Although she applied to Join The Bachelorette, it seems she just joked about it. Of course, she’s also understanding love better since her ex, Nic Kerdiles passed away. Hopefully, this time, it works out for her.
Launching An Organization
Fans of Chrisley Knows Best seemed to like what Todd and Julie’s daughter had to say about 2024. Mostly they like the idea of Todd and Julie getting home. However, she also spoke about launching her “organization.” The whole purpose, she explained, is to “fight for those who cannot fight for themselves.”
Savannah Chrisley found a lot of sympathetic fans in the comments on TikTok. Here is a small extract:
- 🙏🙏🙏 Praying for your mom and dad to be reunited with their family.
- ♓️ Lisa Combs ♓️ : you’re very strong Savannah. You have a beautiful aura all around you 🙏❤️.
- Cleva Ewers: prayers they will be home soon 🙏🙏🙏.
- brieannamarieprou: you’re amazing and so are your parents ❤️.
- Charmaine Dupont923: keeping your prayers up for your mom and dad just continue to stay strong.@ and god everything under control.
- Karend6656: I’m so sorry about Nanny Faye!!! 💔💔💔🙏🙏🙏
- Lori_mac: Praying they get to come home to their family.”
What are your thoughts about the things that Savannah Chrisley wants for her life in 2024? Do think there’s any chance that she might get her parents home? What about being in love? Will things work out for her and Robert Shiver? Let us know in the comments below. Remember to come back here often for more news about the Chrisley Knows Best family.
- ‘Sister Wives’ Tell-All Preview: Christine Brown Introduces David - December 7, 2023
- Savannah Chrisley Saved By Jason & Brittany Aldean’s Generosity - December 7, 2023
- ‘Live’ Where Was Kelly Ripa’s Wedding Ring? - December 7, 2023