TLC’s Little People, Big World (LPBW) alums Jeremy and Audrey Roloff aren’t in a great place with fans right now. The former reality TV stars documented themselves pressuring their crying children into risky and uncomfortable waters. Then, they shared clips of the concerning experience on Instagram. What exactly did Audrey and Jeremy force their children to do? Keep reading for the details. And, scroll down to check out some photos!
Audrey & Jeremy Roloff FORCE Crying Kids Into Risky Waters
On her Instagram Stories, Audrey Roloff revealed that their pool was no longer heated. So, swimming turned into more of a “cold plunge” for the family. The clips showed Jeremy, Bode, and Ember preparing for the cold cold plunge.
In some of the clips, Audrey Roloff explained what happened to her husband Jeremy’s knee. Turned out, he had a pretty serious scrap on it. He got the scrap by making the mistake of flipping into the shallow side of the pool. Not estimating the depth of the pool properly, he caught his knee on the bottom of the pool.
The clips also showed their daughter Ember in the water. Sadly, she appeared to be crying as she hit the water. Unhappy with how uncomfortably cold the water was.
The clips Audrey Roloff shared on Instagram also revealed that their son Bode didn’t want to get into the cold water. LPBW fans could hardly blame him as he watched his sister crying because of how cold the water was. Audrey Roloff and her husband Jeremy, however, did what they could to pressure their children to get into the water despite it being cold and uncomfortable.
LPBW Fans Rip The Couple For Dangerous Dip
On Reddit, fans of the TLC couple were disgusted. It was painfully obvious that Ember and especially Bode did not really want to get in the cold water. Fans assumed Audrey and Jeremy were just trying to make some content for social media. So, they pressured their children to get in the cold water.
Many fans also called attention to the couple making light of Jeremy flipping into the shallow side of the pool and injuring himself. Fans note that Jeremy could have seriously injured or killed himself flipping into the shallow side of the pool. And, LPBW fans questioned if Audrey and Jeremy should even have kids near a pool if they thought such a dangerous thing was funny and not a big deal.
Here’s what some other fans had to say:
- “And bode didn’t want to. He just stood there while they yelled at him. That’s when as a parent you say ‘that’s okay buddy! Maybe next time!’ Instead of pressuring him to jump into a cold pool. Ember, eh, she’s 6, this is silly fun. She is probably going to go jump in the hot tub they have or go inside. I’m not concerned about the cold plunge with her dad. It’s the literal yelling at the 3yo who doesn’t want to that’s wrong.”
- “They really don’t model what safe behavior is. I know Amy wasn’t a perfect mom, but I can only imagine what she thinks about these two.”
- “Who makes light of jumping into a shallow end literally ever? he could’ve easily killed himself”
Do you think Audrey and Jeremy Roloff should have pressured their crying children into the risky and uncomfortable waters? Share your thoughts in the comments. And, keep coming back for more TLC news on your favorite reality TV families.
- ‘Today’ Al Roker Missing From The Studio: Why? - December 4, 2023
- Al Roker’s Daughter Fearful Of His Fans? Begs Him To Stop - December 4, 2023
- Chase & Savannah Chrisley Compete To Disappoint Daddy? - December 4, 2023