7 Little Johnstons fans are baffled after learning about Amber Johnston’s latest gig. The mom of five took to social media to promote her newest role to her followers. But it wasn’t received the way she might have thought it would be. What’s this all about? And how did fans actually react? Read on to get all of the details and decide for yourself whether this is right for Amber.
If you watch TLC’s 7 Little Johnstons, you may know that Amber has changed careers several times. In the past, fans have criticized her for this. They think she needs to make up her mind and also wonder why she can’t seem to stay employed. Now, she’s under fire again.
Amber Johnston unveils her latest gig.
Currently, the Johnston family is at the Little People of America National Conference in Texas. This is an opportunity for them to bond as a family while connecting with other little people. While out of town, the family has been posting on social media to give fans a glimpse into their adventures.
On her Instagram Stories, Amber revealed to fans that she would be speaking at an event and shared a QR code so fans could watch from home. It’s a workshop titled, “Point of View: Lived Experience.” According to her post, it discusses life modifications, parenting, advocating, mental health, employment, and social media.
The slip of paper also calls it a “family ran workshop.”
Below, you can see her post. The workshop has now already happened, but fans are still discussing Amber’s involvement.
7 Little Johnstons fans are baffled by this news.
On Reddit, fans reposted Amber’s Instagram Story and began talking about her role. Some think it’s odd that she is speaking to an audience like this and wonder what type of qualifications she actually has. Others can’t get over the poor font choice or the use of “ran” instead of “run.” Someone said, “Besides proofreading, they should have rethought that font.”
Here’s what 7 Little Johnstons fans are saying:
- “Just because you have a life, are a parent, have a job, maybe have mental health issues & social media does not mean you’re certified or educated enough to give anyone advice on any of that stuff.”
- “Employment”?!? Is Amber going to talk about her 649 jobs she’s successfully held?”
- “I guess Amber could tell us how often one can change one’s profession before one can’t get any other job.”
So, do you think it’s wild that Amber Johnston landed this gig? How confident do you feel about the wisdom and advice she might have shared with the audience? Sound off in the comments section below, and come back to TV Shows Ace for more news about the 7 Little Johnstons stars.
- Joy-Anna & James Duggar Secretly Feuding Or Innocent Mistake? - November 1, 2023
- Matt Roloff’s Brother Breaks Silence On Why He Won’t Join ‘LPBW’ - November 1, 2023
- ‘Bringing Up Bates’ Erin Bates & Chad Paine Welcome Baby #6 - October 31, 2023