‘Today’ Al Roker Has More Health Problems, Surgery Soon
Al Roker revealed that he has more health problems. The Today Show co-anchor will need surgery again soon. This comes just a few months after he returned to the morning show. Keep on reading for more details.
Al Roker shared another health update
Earlier this week, Al Roker concerned fans when he shared an update on Instagram. He shared a photo of his smartwatch which tracked his steps for the day. Al was happy that he reached 11,184 steps. However, fans were concerned about what else they learned in his post.
He announced to his fans that he will have to undergo additional surgery. Last year, Al shared that he would have to get more surgery done on his knee. He revealed this during one of his walks in New York City. Al needs a second operation to help treat the first knee replacement he got at a younger age.
“Before my left knee went south, a 10k+ step day was no big deal,” Al Roker wrote in his Instagram post. “Today was the first day, I felt good walking this much. But the knee replacement of this 22-year-old knee replacement is just around the corner.”
Fans took to the comment section to react. Most of them were shocked that he had to undergo surgery again. Others offered up prayers and well wishes. There were also some fans who offered advice.
- “We can do all things through God who strengthen us! You will overcome this challenge. God bless You Al.🙏❤️“
- “You got this and thank you for making my daughter and our family feel very welcomed for World Down syndrome day. ❤️❤️❤️“
- “I would love to know what kind of tracker you have. Much clearer than mine!“
- “Rockstar!!!!!! You inspire so many!!!! Including me!❤️“
- “Aren’t you going to get another knee replacement?”
Struggles during Today Show fitness segment
Other fans were impressed by Al Roker hitting his steps. Others wanted to know what kind of tracker he used to count his steps. Regardless, keeping on top of his fitness came as a shock to fans. He previously struggled during a fitness segment on Today Show.
Earlier this month, Al joined his co-anchors went he demonstrated a series of exercises. He seemed to struggle during the live segment. Fitness trainer Stephanie Mansour told Al to start out with a slow walk and then transition into speed walking and marching. However, he slowed down and struggled to keep up with everyone.
Stephanie pulled Al aside and showed him and a fellow co-host how to do squats and stand on their tiptoes. The weatherman looked ready to throw in the towel. Some fans on Twitter demanded a Today crew member “get him a chair.” Others advised Al to take it easy during the show.
What are your thoughts on Al Roker having more health problems? Are you shocked that he’s having more surgery? Sound off below in the comment section.
Check back with TV Shows Ace for more news on Al Roker.
- Katy Perry Flaunts Long Legs In Yellow Dress & Psychedelic Platforms - May 10, 2023
- ‘WoF’: Maggie Does Vanna White Proud, Pat Sajak Emotional - May 10, 2023
- ‘Today’: Hoda Kotb & Savannah Guthrie Caught Andy Cohen In Lie - May 10, 2023
my entire respect to our ledegenery
personally,,God promise a comforter to heal you when it is needed he always there to bless you body and soul