- Whitney Way Thore Highlights Weight Loss In Olive Green Dress - March 22, 2023
- Whitney Way Thore Updates On Papa Glenn After Babs’ Death - March 22, 2023
- Chase Chrisley Teases His Family’s Return To Television? - March 21, 2023
Does Matt Roloff make his family pay full price to go to Roloff Farms during pumpkin season? His daughter-in-law Audrey Roloff seemingly suggested that was the case during a reason Q&A session on her Instagram Stories.
Matt Roloff’s ultimate display of greed?
According to chatter on Reddit, fans were asking Audrey Roloff questions about their financial situation in regard to TLC. The fan reports Audrey shared that Jeremy does not get any type of payment from TLC. They left the show and he doesn’t get any money from his father or the network.
Moreover, the OP claims that Audrey also revealed that Jeremy Roloff and his children don’t even get to reap the benefits of Roloff Farms. Sadly, it sounds like Matt Roloff makes his children pay full price and buy tickets if they are interested in being on the property during pumpkin season.
Naturally, fans are horrified to learn how deep Matt Roloff’s greed runs (according to Jeremy’s wife). This, however, has fans realizing why Zach and Tori decided not to go back to Roloff Farms anymore. Perhaps Matt really does make his children pay to be on the property and they were not interested in footing the bill to be somewhere they didn’t want to go anymore.
Fans react to Audrey Roloff’s claims
On Reddit fans aren’t sure if they believe everything Audrey Roloff is saying. Moreover, fans point out that Audrey makes big bucks via MLM and they can certainly afford to pay for tickets to go to Roloff Farms. So, it isn’t a huge deal if they have to pay to be there like everyone else does.
Moreover, fans think it is insane for Audrey to believe her husband deserves any kind of payment or percentage of the money Matt makes at Roloff Farms if he doesn’t actually do any of the work during Pumpkin Season.
Here’s some of what frustrated fans have to say:
- “Jer essentially worked as a minor for his Dad to rake in all the money AND not even give him a discount on the farm? I’m not a Jer and Audj fan and my blood boils.”
- “They aren’t in need of ANY MONEY… 0% feel bad for these second generation parents exploiting their own children.”
Overall, there wasn’t a lot of love or sympathy for Jeremy and Audrey over the situation as fans know Audrey makes $300-$400K a month simply by posting on social media.