- Oliver Saunders Defends Raquel Leviss Amid Sandoval Affair - March 31, 2023
- Sutton Stracke Wants To Stop Fighting With Erika Jayne - March 31, 2023
- Erika Jayne Admits ‘RHOBH’ Is Boring Without Rinna - March 31, 2023
Jenna Bush Hager angered Today Show fans. They claim the co-anchor lost credibility. She sparked controversy on social media, where they reacted strongly. Keep on reading to learn more about this latest backlash.
What did Jenna Bush Hager do?
Jenna Bush Hager loves to update her fans and followers on her life on Instagram. Yet, there was one post in particular that angered her fanbase. Earlier this week, Jenna took to her feed to talk about her partnership with Amazing Grass. The Today co-host shared several photos of herself enjoying a green smoothie she made with her blender.
In the shots, Jenna Bush Hager wore an orange henley shirt. She stood behind her kitchen counter as she made the drink and enjoyed it. Jenna claims to love Amazing Grass so much that she wrote a post about it on her Instagram feed. She’s been hustling different products on social media lately.
“Thanks to @amazinggrass, I’ve added more fruits and veggies to my daily routine!” Jenna Bush Hager wrote in the caption. “In just one scoop of the Amazing Grass Greens Blend, I get two servings of fruit and veggies. How do you #getyourgreens? Join the #getyourgreens challenge and you could win some Greens Blend.”
The television personality encouraged her followers to join the trend. She clearly included the hashtag “ad” in the post to inform them her post was an advertisement. Yet, fans weren’t impressed and didn’t like this side of Jenna. Most of them called her out for the paid post in the comment section.
- “I liked you and enjoyed watching you on the morning show, but I am disappointed on your postings, especially the ones like this. I am unfollowing you!”
- “When did you become a mouthpiece for all these things your are now hustling on IG?”
- “Love you on TV, but stop with all these nonsense endorsements. You’ve lost all credibility.”
- “Does NBC like you flogging products?”
- “Why are you posting ads? Unfollowing.”
Other Today Show fans have questions
The reaction to Amazing Greens is mixed at best. Not all of her fans think it’s an amazing product. One fan wrote: “Gross and pricey….pass.” Another user shared: “I having Amazing Greens and Super Beets every morning.” Other Today Show fans had questions about the post.
Some fans wondered if it was “against NBC policy” to endorse products on social media. It’s uncommon to see the other Today co-hosts hustle and peddle products on their respective Instagram pages. You don’t see Hoda Kotb or Al Roker promoting a health or beauty product.
Others wanted the details on Jenna Bush Hager’s top. Most of them were focused on that instead of the products she was pushing. What are your thoughts on Jenna Bush Hager angering Today Show fans? Do you agree with them that she lost credibility? Sound off below in the comment section.
Check back with TV Shows Ace for more news on Jenna Bush Hager.