- Ginger Zee Gets Trashy With Hubby In Daring Outfit - March 25, 2023
- Scheana Shay Admits She Has ‘Worst Judge Of Character’ - March 25, 2023
- ‘The View:’ Alyssa Farah Griffin Missing For Medical Reason - March 25, 2023
Fans don’t like Scott Disick’s uber-gaudy Cuban bracelets. The reality star flexed his wealth on Instagram. The 39-year-old bachelor flaunted his new gift to himself for Valentine’s Day. Kourtney Kardashian’s ex-boyfriend still enjoys the finer things in life. Yet, it left a bad taste in his fans’ mouths. Keep on reading to learn more and to see the photo for yourself.
Flip it Like Disick star flexes his wealth
On Tuesday, February 7, Scott Disick posted a photo of his new Cuban bracelets on his Instagram feed. The Lord has been posting more than usual lately. He wanted to flex his wealth. He shared a close-up of his wrist, which showed his new diamond bracelets.
In his post, he tagged celebrity jewelry Eric Mavani, who’s known for the brand Mavani & Co. Scott. He was wearing the Diamond Cuban Bracelet and the Diamond Baguette Bracelet in the photo. Scott thanked Eric for the “little new shine.”
According to the official Mavani & Co. website, the Diamond Cuban Bracelet is worth $17,500, while the Diamond Baguette Bracelet costs $8,000. Scott Disick spent $26,000 on both of the bracelets. This left some fans feeling sick inside because of the current economic situation. Some of them took to the comment section to react to his gaudy and over-priced bracelets.
- “I don’t think a man should wear all these diamonds. Sorry, I don’t like the idea.”
- “Not feeling it. I know it doesn’t matter but no.”
- “You don’t need this Scott. The Fresh and classy look suits you better.”
- “So ridiculous, why don’t you try helping families in need? Helping animal shelters.”
- “So many so-called celebs with nothing better to do than show off materialistic things… pity there aren’t more people nowadays…”
- “Too much money, people starving and you put this up. [The] Kardashian family loves to flaunt their wealth. So wrong.”
Other fans love Scott Disick’s Cuban bracelets
Not all of the comments were negative. Some of Scott Disick’s own fans and followers took to the comment section to defend him. They love his Cuban bracelets, even if most find them tacky. One user called them “stunning” and another noted that they have an “amazing design.”
Others left hearts and congratulated Lord Disick for his purchase. They told them to ignore the haters. Some were in amazement over the dazzling designer purchase. Yet, most fans think Scott Disick should put his money towards helping with the earthquake in Turkey and Syria instead.
He’s ignoring the haters. Scott followed up with a photo of a luxury vehicle that’s better suited for Batman. Scott also shared a throwback photo of himself when he was a kid. Do you think Scott’s Cuban bracelets are gaudy? Sound off below in the comment section.
Check back with TV Shows Ace for more news on Scott Disick.
one of the bracelet isn’t bad. The other one looks more to be worn by a woman and not a man. Sorry Scott