- Whitney Way Thore Highlights Weight Loss In Olive Green Dress - March 22, 2023
- Whitney Way Thore Updates On Papa Glenn After Babs’ Death - March 22, 2023
- Chase Chrisley Teases His Family’s Return To Television? - March 21, 2023
Alana Thompson a.k.a. Honey Boo Boo got rather sassy on Instagram yesterday with a caption that included some pretty shocking foul language. In the comments of her post, her 1M Instagram followers went to war as they had pretty mixed feelings about her potty mouth. What foul language did she use exactly? And, what did her followers have to say about it? Keep reading for the details.
Honey Boo Boo’s followers go to war, why?
Honey Boo Boo shared several full-body pictures of herself with the following caption: “they say they don’t f**k with me, but i say they can’t f**k with me.” While fans were here for the gorgeous photos of Alana Thomspon, they questioned why she needed to slap foul language into the caption. In fact, dropping an f-bomb twice in her caption caused her followers to go to war.
Some of her followers pointed out that she was just popping song lyrics into her caption and that people needed to calm down. Others pointed out that using swear words was just something teenagers did. Other fans, however, were disgusted over the caption and unwilling to look past it. Here’s some of what fans had to say:
- “Apparently many of you calling her out for ‘harsh language’ don’t realize these are lyrics from song. Calm down. Don’t pretend you didn’t swear when you were a teenager.”
- “What?? Horrible language”
- “who the eff are you? Like honey boo boos spokesperson. You sound ridiculous and uneducated.”
- “Nobody should be being negative it’s a d*mn song lyric like why though she living her best life and she a good girl stop that madness fr”
For every individual that flew into the comments to slam the young TV personality for her potty mouth, there was another fan ready to defend her. Most were in agreement that she was a “good girl” and simply a teenager. A few, however, continued to argue a real young lady would never speak that way.
Does it surprise you that Honey Boo Boo’s followers would go to war over something so small? Do you think Alana Thompson should refrain from posting foul language? Or, are fans being a bit dramatic? Let us know your thoughts in the comments down below. And, keep coming back for more on Honey Boo Boo.