- Sofia Vergara Gives Eye-Full Of Cleavage In Tiny Red Dress - March 28, 2023
- Kourtney Kardashian Ripped For Bathroom Feast: ‘Not A Vibe’ - March 28, 2023
- Demi Rose Drops To Her Knees In Golden Earthy Dress - March 28, 2023
Al Roker fans want a cookbook. The Today Show co-host took to Instagram to share some of his self-care methods. He’s taking his recovery seriously as he improves his overall health and well-being. Some of his secrets have fans wanting him to release a cookbook of his own. Keep on reading to learn more.
Al Roker shares his self-care meal
On Saturday, January 28, Al Roker shared a photo of his hearty soup that had fans drooling. The talk show host made Navy bean soup with a simple side salad.
He also had a glass of water along with a glass of champagne. In his Instagram post, Al shared how the dinner came together.
“Tonight, for #saturdaysupper i rummaged around in the freezer and found leftover #navybeansoup with #ham and added some chopped #calabrianchili to perk it up,” Al Roker wrote in the caption of his Instagram post.
Fans were impressed by the delicious meal. They were begging Al to come out with his own cookbook. They want to know some of his secrets. Here are just some of the comments:
- “Have you ever thought about creating your own cookbook? Your dishes always look so wonderful!”
- “So ‘comfort’… keep it up, Al! Self-care for TOTAL recovery!”
- “Wholesome food and love, you’re doing it right Al. Love following your simple, perfect adventures.”
- “Nothing better than navy bean soup on a cold winter night.”
- “Looks delish! I have been having a craving for some navy bean soup with smoked Turkey. This just confirmed I should make it. Thanks Mr. Roker.”
He did it again. On Sunday, January 29, he returned with a photo of his bacon, egg, and cheese roll, which he had with salad. Al revealed that he was having a “hankerin’ for the quintessential NYC bodega of breakfasts.” Fans were drooling over the delicious breakfast item in the comments.
Today Show co-host on road to recovery
Al Roker recovered from having multiple blood clots in his lungs and legs. He was first hospitalized in November 2022. The blood clots happened after he got COVID-19 back in September. Al went back into the hospital after he left on Thanksgiving Day.
He had to undergo a series of surgeries and medical treatments, including a blood transfusion, colon resection, and gallbladder removal, among other things. Al Roker’s wife Deborah was distraught during that time. She admitted that their family was “losing hope.” Al recovered after spending four weeks in medical and returned home.
He returned to the Today Show earlier this month. Since then, he’s been taking it slow. What are your thoughts on his self-care methods? Do you think Al Roker should release a cookbook? Sound off below in the comment section.
Check back with TV Shows Ace for more news on Al Roker.