- Amy Halterman Suffering From Postpartum Depression? - March 25, 2023
- ‘1000-Lb Sisters’ Amy Halterman In Violent Situation, Calls 911 - March 25, 2023
- Paedon Brown Breaks Silence About Christine’s New Man - March 24, 2023
Savannah Chrisley took to Instagram begging her 2.7M followers to “make it make sense.” Her plea to get an explanation came attached to a screenshot of a man who was sentenced to 13 years behind bars for killing his father in front of two children. Savannah drew an arrow to the number “13” as she called attention to the fact that her father was doing nearly the same amount of time behind bars as a man who actually committed murder.
Now, on the surface, looking at just the headline, most fans would side with Savannah Chrisley on this argument. Why did her father get nearly the same sentence as someone who committed murder? On Reddit, however, fans dove a bit deeper into the story and are now ripping Savannah as being clueless. What did they find that Savannah overlooked? Keep reading.
Fans rip clueless Savannah Chrisley for ignoring the facts
On Reddit, Chrisley Knows Best fans were not discrediting that the man in question should have gotten more time for actually killing someone. But, they also were in agreement that Savannah Chrisley was clueless and needed to brush up on her knowledge of the legal system if she intended to continue to fight to get her parents out of prison.
In regards to the screenshot she posted, the man confronted, shot, and killed another man while he was walking with his two children. This week, he was sentenced to 13 years behind bars.
While that was an extremely light sentence, fans agreed that it is just evidence of how far admitting guilt and taking a plea deal can go for a person. This man reportedly preliminary hearing, plead guilty and took the plea deal offered to him.
Todd and Julie Chrisley, to this day, refuse to plead guilty to the crimes they’ve been found guilty of committing. The couple and their entire family insist they are innocent. And, the federal judge admitted they were collectively given 19 years because they didn’t admit any guilt or show even a drop of remorse for the crimes they committed. Here’s what frustrated fans had to say:
- “Like I do agree this man got a very light sentence. But he also admitted to it and took the plea. that’s the difference between her parents case and this one. Admitting guilt goes a long way.”
- “I don’t understand why that is so hard for the Chrisley girls to understand, admitting guilt (and God forbid show remorse) while taking a plea deal helps reduce the amount of time served, wonder what it is about that that’s so hard for them to grasp?”
- “Her parents could have pled to 3-5. Wannabe Madoff gambled and lost.”
Here’s what Savannah shared on her Instagram Stories:
Now, fans were not disputing the man who killed someone got off with a light sentence. They, however, don’t understand why Savannah refuses to see the truth about her parent’s situation.
Do you agree with fans or do you think Savannah Chrisley has a point? Let us know in the comments down below.
I think it’s absolutely sinful that Todd was sentenced to 12 years in prison while we have thugs (animals) selling dope to kids, raping and murdering children and terrorizing cities. What do they get? A slap on the wrist. America is going to hell and is a war zone and they’re just making an example of Todd and Julie Chrisley.