As this season of Sister Wives comes to an end, Robyn Brown wants to make sure everyone knows she’s the ultimate victim of the turmoil. For starters, Robyn blames Meri, Janelle, and Christine for shattering her grandparent ranch dreams by selfishly leaving Kody instead of working it out. Secondly, Robyn insists that she isn’t really in this amazing spot that everyone makes her out to be. Robyn explains that the rest of the wives handed Kody to her because they didn’t want him while she became the “whipping boy” of the entire family.
Robyn Brown: The ultimate victim, family slave?
Robyn Brown’s victim mentality knows no bounds as she liked herself to a whipping boy. For those unfamiliar with the term, Katie Joy of Without A Crystal Ball explained that Whipping Boys were slaves that belonged to European Royal families. Any time a prince misbehaved or got in any sort of trouble, the whipping boy would be beaten. The misbehaved prince was forced to watch as his whipping boy was beaten for his own actions hoping to prevent him from acting poorly in the future.
Robyn Brown likened herself to these royal slaves noting that she had become the whipping boy of the family getting blamed for things that had nothing to do with her. The TLC star explained that when Kody and his other wives have a problem, they have a way of pulling her into the problems and making them involve her when they have nothing to do with her. During the tell-all, she aggressively noted she wished they would just keep their problems the “h*ll” away from her.
She managed to offend everyone, hardly a slave
Katie Joy of WOACB reminded fans that Robyn Brown calls a $1.2M mansion her home. Moreover, Kody and Robyn bank around $40K per episode of Sister Wives. They both own luxury cars. She likes to do her shopping at Victoria’s Secret. As TvShowsAce previously reported, she caught a lot of heat for rocking a $400 pair of sandals.
View this post on Instagram
Fans (and Katie Joy) are in agreement that Robyn Brown is hardly living the life of a slave. Moreover, likening herself to that a whipping boy is something most are finding to be highly offensive. Here’s what some fans had to say about it:
- “I simply couldn’t believe it when those words came out of her mouth. She is completely clueless to what she was referring to.”
- “so offensive. Robyn is hardly a slave. It’s called choices…she chooses to be with Kody. She could leave.”
- “I doubt she knows all this.. it’s just a figure of speech.”
- “I could not believe she said that. That was wrong on so many levels.”
Most fans were in agreement that Robyn likely had no idea what a “whipping boy” even was. What did you think of her making this statement about herself? Let us know in the comments down below. And, keep coming back for more Sister Wives.
- Todd & Julie Chrisley Won’t Speak On The Phone For 7 Years - February 6, 2023
- ‘LPBW’: Lilah Roloff Passes Out While Tori Snags A Quick Shower - February 6, 2023
- Chase Chrisley’s Fiance Emmy Giving Her Love To Someone Else? - February 6, 2023